Fuel problem with car

A place for the MX-3 Community in Europe to gather.
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

Ah right. He told me they were going to sell em as they are changing to products that only they make. They have pat. all their products so they are the only company that can sell em in europe!!! lol

Next time i speak to him i'l ask and see what he says!

Anh one more thing, call me bruce! :p Much more friendly!!! lol
Anne

Post by Anne »

hi rsroadkilla and jollyroger1965 and everyone else who has replied. I got a spoiler from rpi and when I e=mailed him he answered in english, thank goodness. The spoiler I am getting doesn't look like the one on e-bay it is a bit fancier. If it doesn't fit cataloy and adjustments at strategic places will be carrried out to make it fit. Thanks for your help guys I will post a link to a picture once the car is finished.
Anne ;)
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

Anne, just spoke ti Nils and he said your spoiler should arrive around the 20th April. He's just waiting for the payment to be finalised. He didnt want you worrying about it taking a little long :)
Anne

Post by Anne »

Hi Bruce, Thanks for letting me know about the spoiler, I received word today that the payment has cleared so my new spoiler should be arriving soon, can't wait!! :D
Anne ;)
Anne

Post by Anne »

Hi, My spoiler was delivered today, looks good but don't know if it is as universal as it looks, will keep you all posted as to how it goes fitting it. :?
Anne ;)
Anne

Post by Anne »

Hi, Spoiler didn't suit my car, too big looking on it. I think the one on ebay would have been a better choice. It is now on a yellow Hyundai Accent MVi and it looks good. I will need to get another one.
Anne
Anne ;)
rsroadkilla

Post by rsroadkilla »

:( sorry to hear that
Anne

Post by Anne »

Hi Bruce, should have let you know sooner, my daughter is now the proud owner of the spoiler i got it is on her hyundai accent, the yellow mvi and it looks great on it so it didn't go to waste.
Anne ;)
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

any pics ? would like to see it on the car

Return to “European MX-3 Community”