Ebay MX3 Seats?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
good_glory

Post by good_glory »

Tunes67 wrote:
You should go to the Annual West Coast MX-3 Meet in Kelowna, BC this year. It's Saturday, June 25th.
II ran into passport problems from hell and dont have the cash at hand to get the problems resolved and be able to get a passport in time to be there.

Tunes67
Tunes i dont know if it works going the other way but when I went to CA i had lost my passport earlier, but all you need is your birth certificate and a piece of photo id (ie drivers lisence) to cross from between CAN/US.

Check some gov't websites and im sure you can find what im talking about. Sorry, i forget the address.

PS-- LOVE THE SEATS!
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Thats part of the problem Good_Glory.. my birth certificate (and a lot of other important documents) were destroyed in a house fire a bit over 2 years ago.. So unless the border patrol would let me through on my drivers license and social security card and a gleaming smile ;) I have a feeling I would have issues.. from what I have heard.. getting into canada wouldnt be that bad.. but getting back into the US without a passport is supposedly a major hassle since the 9/11 attacks :? Thanks for the thought though :)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
good_glory

Post by good_glory »

ohhh ok sorry to hear
hope everything gets straightened out for you
bmwm3guy

Post by bmwm3guy »

Tunes, if youre white, you'll be fine. True story... very sad, but true 95% of the time :(

Its so stupid :evil:
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

If that is indeed the case.. then I agree.. that is stupid.. But if you havent noticed.. I also tend to run off at the mouth on occasion and that has gotten me into few sticky situations in the past as well ;) The only thing worse than being caught drunk in public by a cop (I wasnt driving I was a passenger and we had a designated driver) is being caught by a jealous cop that is pissed cause he had to work and I got to party.. ;) Long story short.. He antagonized me into calling him a complete jackass.. which landed me in the tank overnight. I got even with him in court though.. but thats another story ;) I think I have jacked this thread long enough LOL Cheers :)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

wouldnt mind those seats for my SE
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Cy

Post by Cy »

I took out my rear seat(s) and i'm 6 foot.. so my plan make rails to move the seat back 3 or 4 inches and down 1 or 2...

anyone have any suggestions?
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

i have a suggestion how bout u start a new post and dont bring up these year old posts!!! :twisted:
Cy

Post by Cy »

93_4Banger wrote:i have a suggestion how bout u start a new post and dont bring up these year old posts!!! :twisted:
it was on my new posts list....
Saucy

Post by Saucy »

oh well, i know a guy around here who has them seats in his mx3.. looks very nice
93 323- BP swap,Pacesetter header,magnaflow,highflow cat, pacesetter catback,Rx7vaf+filter, Adv timing, Fidanza Adj camgears, GTx front bumper, EGT side skirts, Espec headlights, LED upper spoiler, GTR midwing, familia rear garnish, Mx3 carpet +all seats,
92-mx3 gs
em-ex-3

Post by em-ex-3 »

Dose anyone know of another place where those seats can be purchused besides ebay¿
HB2k

Post by HB2k »

I originally wanted to get some seats like this off ebay. but i found out about custom seat brackets and stuff needing to be made so i changed my mind on it.

Return to “Appearance”