New pic..

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Franko
Supporting Member

New pic..

Post by Franko »

Dont mind the wire for the egt gauge.. its not hooked up yet.

Im only boosting to 10 pounds right now since I dont have the fpr or fuel pump installed and dont have the egt probe put in. I know I could go to 15 on the present setup but Id rather not risk it.

Comments? Good? bad?
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Look real good man, cleaned that bay up nice and shiny with that VC :)
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Awesome

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Looking phat. I love the look of that intake and manifold. I'm turbo jealous.

Take all the AC crap out. I cannot see you using it much in Canada anyway. It will really neaten the engine bay.
You can replace it with 2x100 AC if you want to.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
ariesdude

Post by ariesdude »

PATDIESEL wrote:You can replace it with 2x100 AC if you want to.
Sorry for the thread jack - What is a 2x100 AC? I googled it and all i got was subs and amps.....
94 Mx-3 Precidia
1.8L 4Cyl DOHC newGen BP (used to be B6DE) ATX
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=54032
http://www.cardomain.com/id/ariesdude
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

lookin good

4 cyl bays are so roomy compared to cramped v6s :(

whats your msd setup ? using the tach adapter ?
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

O_O

I don't think I've ever seen an intake manifold like that. And that turbo manifold is pretty incredible too. Everything looks awsome.

:Jealous: x 10
mx3optidrive

Post by mx3optidrive »

For the turbo manifold, did you cut it at the exhaust flange and flip the runners upside down and reweld it to the flange? I am just wondering because I am thinking of doing that for my motor but I didn't find anything on how to flip the miata mani. Also, where did you order that one from? Thanks. Look good, by the way
Shop 506-577-6708
cell 506-381-3503
email danny@jdracing.ca
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Thanks guys!
For the msd setup.. Im using it as the igniter. So the signal from the haltech goes right to the msd as opposed to a stock igniter first. Im also using the tach output on the msd to run the tach in the car, works fine until it hits 5500.. then the tach just goes to zero so Im going to have to use the tacho output option in the haltech I think.

As for the manifold, Just flipped it over and modified the flange with some new holes and such. If you were to cut the flange completely off and rotate it that way it would make it extremely weak and also.. once those pipes are cut you can imagine theyll just kind of go BOINNGGGG and go in all different directions making it impossible to reweld.

:P
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
mx3optidrive

Post by mx3optidrive »

So the exhaust outlets matched up when you flipped it over and all you had to do was drill new bolt holes? Where did you get the manifold from? Was it a place from here in Canada or did you get it from the States?
Shop 506-577-6708
cell 506-381-3503
email danny@jdracing.ca
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Twas ebay I believe. Might have been the states.
Saucy

Post by Saucy »

93 323- BP swap,Pacesetter header,magnaflow,highflow cat, pacesetter catback,Rx7vaf+filter, Adv timing, Fidanza Adj camgears, GTx front bumper, EGT side skirts, Espec headlights, LED upper spoiler, GTR midwing, familia rear garnish, Mx3 carpet +all seats,
92-mx3 gs
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

nice clean bay
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
DJGypsy

Post by DJGypsy »

gorgeous car franko, i am insanely jealous.

you were able to keep your A/C with the BPT? i didn't know it would still fit, that's good to know for us down here in florida.
-Dan
(SOLD) '94 RS, rebuilt B6 DOHC engine & cyl head, ACT clutch, e-bay CAI, 2 1/4" exhaust, wide open resonator w/ stock muffler, H&R springs, Tokico HPs, front strut tower brace, KVR drilled rotors w/ carbon fiber pads, Falken tires, Impostor lightweight wheels, Kenwood & MTX sound.

straights are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers.
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

2x100 AC is two windows down at 100 mph (or kph depending on where you live) :lol: Old school terminology (or maybe just a redneck thing since there are so many poor asses down here :lol: )

Still one of the phatest streetable MXs IMO.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”