2.5 MX-3 Still for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Bryce

2.5 MX-3 Still for sale

Post by Bryce »

For those interested, I have modified my ad in autotrader to $9000, this is without the stereo and tails.<P>I'd consider $8000 with the rims and front clip, $6000 without the rims (With winter tires and rims), and no front clip<P>I'll be opening up another post for the taillights.<P>Thanks!<P>Bryce
Andrew_Pakula

Re: 2.5 MX-3 Still for sale

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Are you selling your stereo stuff seperately?
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Do you have a pair of altezzas for sale.
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

I think I'm going to keep the stereo for my next car, but yes - the altezzas are for sale, there is a post in this section!
C-MX-DA3

Post by C-MX-DA3 »

what kind of ecu are you using with the klze, and would you sell it?
Diablo

Post by Diablo »

Hey Bryce,<P>Where are u locted, i might come up and test drive the car. <P>Thanks<P>email me at junglist2000@hotmail.com
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

I have had a few people look at the car, all with different configurations in mind. One all together for $8000, and one without most parts for $6000. I like the idea of the last one, so I can keep my rims, and stereo, and sell the front clip separately.<P>Looks like Autotrader screwed up my last ad. They did not update the price, etc. Anyone looking the ad on the cover is different from the ad on page B4.<P>Offers are still open!<P>Bryce
JAUDI

Post by JAUDI »

It also has your car on <A HREF="http://www.trader.ca/Search/Details.asp?CAT=1" TARGET=_blank>http://www.trader.ca/Search/Details.asp?CAT=1</A> for 9,000 it looks real good. You will probably be able to get that price if you leave it there. There is some other guy asking 85,000 for his (i think it's a typo)and yours is probably faster. If you do decide to sell it without the front clip and rims you could still easyily ask 8,000 judgeing by the other cars posted on there. If your car is still there by the week-end i might have to come up and look at it.
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

Thanks for the compliment. :)<P>I have a few people coming tonight to see it, if it's still here this weekend, feel free to contact me and we can arrange for you to see the car.<P>Bryce
Seersh

Post by Seersh »

I'm sure you'll sell it quick. I bought mine in April. I payed $7,400 for my 93. It's pretty much all stock. The only mods at all are tints, and the stereo, and those can hardly be classified as mods. I come from a small town and we don't have many Mx3's here, or a whole lot of nice cars either. Everyone my age (18) goes pretty crazy over my car. I've honestly had people offer me 10 Grand to buy my car since I've bought it. If you have a really hard time selling it up there.......park in Brighton (about 150 clicks from downtown T.O.) and it will be GONE!!!!
Better to slow down a little on wet roads or else this is what you get <A HREF="http://www.wreckedexotics.com/other/other247.shtml" TARGET=_blank>http://www.wreckedexotics.com/other/other247.shtml</A> I miss my car .........but it'll be back soon!
JAUDI

Post by JAUDI »

I was just wondering if the car is still for sale. I still see it on the auto trader web site but you said you had some people looking at it last nite. I am sure if they did go to see it they would have bought it. So if you could just reply so i don't take of work on sunday if it is already sold. Thanks :D
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

Nope! It's still available, I have had another guy come see it for a second time too!
pizzamr2

Post by pizzamr2 »

Is this car in Ontario?<BR>If not...and if u'r in BC...<BR>email me<BR>thanks<P>pizzamr2@hotmail.com
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

SOLD!<P>A-Spec bought the car off me, they take posession in a week or so.<P>They bought the whole car, with all accessories.<P>It's been awesome being a part of the MX group for all these years, I have the car for the next week or so, so I'll try to be at whatever event there is between now and then.<P>Regards,<P>Bryce

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”