PAKFEIFER

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

PAKFEIFER

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Hey guys!<BR> <BR>Just to let you know that I have returned from holidays. <BR> <BR>There were some requested during the 6 weeks that I was away, If you are at all still interested in any of the items you have mentioned, you can reach me at the following address:<BR> <BR>oscardevesa@sympatico.ca <BR>ez_4_fun@hotmail.com<BR> <BR>I will be placing an order for 1o sets of eyelids + plus the 3 on backorder ( no Barry, I haven't forgotten you ;-) 10 sets of taillights and one bodykit for the mx-3 If you are interested in any individual item let me know, the shipping period is about 1-2 weeks from order date and that is to your home.<BR> <BR>I'm thinking of ordering next week Friday.<BR> <BR>Thanks<BR> <P>Oscar Devesa
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
canadian_ice

Re: PAKFEIFER

Post by canadian_ice »

I'd love some real eyelids!
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

email me your details<BR>$65 U.S or $100 canadian<P>this includes shipping and taxes
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EZ_4_FUN:<BR><STRONG>email me your details<BR>$65 U.S or $100 canadian<P>this includes shipping and taxes</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> This is for the US too? If so how much for a widemouth front bumper shipped to Oregon??
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
LUIS

Post by LUIS »

taillights for me incl. ship.i'ts time to buy this parts.<P> suren :eek:
Luis A. Suren<BR>http://members.cardomain.com/surenmx3<BR> project mx-3 wild
fictionaldaydream