Well, I wanted to sell my car on here.

This forum is for your (the user and visitors of MX-3.com) opinion, recommendations and issues about MX-3.com.
elsie

Well, I wanted to sell my car on here.

Post by elsie »

I didn't know I had to have a minimum number of posts just to sell my car. I wouldn't have gone to the trouble of registering had I known that. I'm not a spammer, just thought I'd find others who appreciate a really cute car that I have loved since I bought it in 1992. Oh well, it would be nice if this could be posted in the For Sale forum, but I guess those are your rules. If you want to know more about it, though, here you go:

[LINK REMOVED]
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

This is NOT a site to post classifieds.

Too many 1 post wonders come here to Scam and or use this site to sell.

If you want to sell your car.. Ebay, autotrader or Craigslist.
boomstick

Post by boomstick »

yeah the 30 post rule is stupid, your keeping lots of people from post a lot of good parts and cars, for a minimal amount of scammers. There are better ways to handle this
R ace
I nspired
C osmetic
E nhancement
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

boomstick wrote:yeah the 30 post rule is stupid, your keeping lots of people from post a lot of good parts and cars, for a minimal amount of scammers. There are better ways to handle this

and you have been a member since.....today!
so please please tell me how you would know how there is a "minimal amount of scammers" :roll: There have been plenty of scammers that have ripped people off for lots of money. If you have something that is really important you want to sell on here, then contact an admin and talk with them. If not, last i checked..ebay still works fine
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

ya i agree, and besides 30 posts isnt really all that much, like 2 days worth of surfing.

anyways elsie where are you located?

I have a freind thats intrested in getting a mx-3

Thanks,
Bochek

Return to “MX-3.com Site and Forum Recommendations and Issues”