Possible group buy, check out these pedals!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
voltaire

Possible group buy, check out these pedals!!!

Post by voltaire »

Would anyone be interested in a group buy if I can get a quantity discount on these pedals? No promises yet, but I've sent the g<BR>guy an email.<P> Image <P>They're CNC aluminum and they even have the part for the foot rest. Pretty cool! Group buy or no, I'm getting some.<p>[ August 25, 2002: Message edited by: voltaire ]
Marlon

Re: Possible group buy, check out these pedals!!!

Post by Marlon »

i think 1 just went on 2 weeks ago<BR>but if u want to start another 1 go ahead :)
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlon:<BR><STRONG>i think 1 just went on 2 weeks ago<BR>but if u want to start another 1 go ahead :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Really? Were they the same ones? How many people bought them and what price were they?
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

see me if you need the pedals, I have the contact. I hosted the last one. Like 2 weeks ago
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

and plz dont doublepost.
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG>see me if you need the pedals, I have the contact. I hosted the last one. Like 2 weeks ago</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yeah, I originally found these on Ebay and went to the guys website from there. I hadn't seen the 2 previous group buys on here until now though. Were there any interested people who were left out of the last two?<P>These are some damn sweet pedals, so unless there is some interest, I'm probably just gonna buy myself a single set.
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

if ppl want them, let me know, i can get another group buy maybe. post here if interested.
Tman

Post by Tman »

I live about 5 mins from the company who makes them, they told me i can come pick some up whenever i'd like. :)
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(
MX-Dan

Post by MX-Dan »

How much will they cost? Do thney auto and standard? :eek:
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MX-Dan:<BR><STRONG>How much will they cost? Do thney auto and standard? :eek:</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>They do not make pedals for the automatic MX-3, but if there's enough demand maybe they will. I don't know if they could be part of this group-buy since they're different and they would be a special order item.<P>The price for the 4 piece set was $54.10 ($49.60 + $4.50 S&H) from the last group buy at: <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... 2&t=002772" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... =002772</A> <P>In all of the feedback I saw EVERYONE was highly satisfied by the quality, look, and method of attachment. Correct me if I'm wrong anybody...<P>So, come on! Take a look at your worn out stock pedals that are down to the metal on the corners. Treat your feet and your car to some nice pedals!
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

well if you guys want them I will email the guy and say we'd like another GB. But rememeber, these are CNCed aluminum, there is no color but aluminum. They still have the cutting marks from the mill on it in the grooves, but Im using my dremel and sandpaper and polishing mine up. Im happy with mine, some were shocked they had no color as the picture seems to show. Its aluminum and shiny, hard to get a pic of something shiny.
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG>well if you guys want them I will email the guy and say we'd like another GB. But rememeber, these are CNCed aluminum, there is no color but aluminum. They still have the cutting marks from the mill on it in the grooves, but Im using my dremel and sandpaper and polishing mine up. Im happy with mine, some were shocked they had no color as the picture seems to show. Its aluminum and shiny, hard to get a pic of something shiny.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well I haven't seen them in person, but I'm *sure* they look better than the worn down stock pedals I have now.<P>I'm not too worried about mill-marks either, since nobody is gonna stick their head down there to inspect my pedals.<P>It doesn't seem like there's much interest left over from the last two group buys. Unless some people start showing interest, I'm just gonna get my own set.
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

how many people are innterested?<P>Send me an email, and I'll see if I can get a discount even a small discount is better than nothing.
OrlandoMx-er

Post by OrlandoMx-er »

I bought a set with the last group buy. They look pretty good but a little rough around the edges so to speak. They look like they werent polished very well, like someone didnt take their time with it, but its definately better than stock.
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

Since there seemed to be no interest I just bought a set off Ebay. Did anyone use the footrest? How does it attach?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”