Brand New Full Body Kit Plus Altezza Lights, Never Insta

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
The Killa B Mx-3

Re: Brand New Full Body Kit Plus Altezza Lights, Never Insta

Post by The Killa B Mx-3 »

ill take the front and rear apron and the altezza's off ur hand as fast as can sell them to me ...i need a kit.....email me ooohotnixxooo@aol.com ....respond quickly i have money in hand.....i ned that kit :)
jroc84

Post by jroc84 »

Hello All<P>I just wanted to let you all know about the shipping costs. Because of the size of the parts they will have to be shipped by freight. IT WILL BE EXPENSIVE. Just a reminder - the kit is brand new, never installed. Also I forgot to mention that you get the Xenon projector lamps with the bumper. Ive been getting allot of offers, like I said Im very flexible. My main concern is just selling the stuff.....My wife is trippin!..... Im posting the prices that I am willing to sell the kit for. Two guys have said they would pay $1200 so I figured that would be a fair number, and these prices are based on what most people have offered me. I really wasnt sure what to ask for at first. One advantage to the guy who buys this is that they get a brand new kit without having to go through customs. Freight Service for the entire kit is $171 dollars to most places, email your address to me if you need an actual quote for your address.Email me if you have any more questions about the kit. You guys can also give me a call. 770-939-0068. Ill be happy to answer any questions you might have. <P>Ill accept $1200 for the whole kit, OBO.<P>Altezza Lights $300<BR>Supra Style Spoiler $225<BR>Front Bumper with mesh grill $300<BR>Xenon Projector Fog Lamps $100<BR>Side Skirts l+r $275<P><BR>THESE ARE PICTURES OF THE KIT FROM THE WEBSITE!!!! THE KIT IS NOT PAINTED, THE WING ON THE REAR IS NOT THE SUPRA STYLE WING. SEE THE LAST PICTURE FOR THE SUPRA STYLE WING. THE KIT IS STILL IN ITS ORIGINAL CRATE WHERE IT WAS IMPORTED !!!!<P> Image Image Image Image <P>[ August 12, 2002: Message edited by: jroc84 ]<P>[ August 12, 2002: Message edited by: jroc84 ]<P>[ August 12, 2002: Message edited by: jroc84 ]<BR> Image <P>[ August 13, 2002: Message edited by: jroc84 ]<p>[ August 13, 2002: Message edited by: jroc84 ]
Boost Dat a--
Sweeetp01

Post by Sweeetp01 »

did you sell the spoiler yet?? I am interested in that! :D
codene

Post by codene »

very interested in the rear bumper if ya still got it. i had the fx kit but the back is busted and im tryin to get the parts and the and all on the car so i can paint it befor nopi. email me at squint_183@yahoo.com and give me the high bid for it. i have the money and can send you paypal as soon as you get me a price.
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mail_cory_here" TARGET=_blank>Codenes Car</A>
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

corksport sells the spoiler for 225$ also.i will take it for 150$ for the spoiler
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

spoiler,sides,and front for 550$<p>[ August 18, 2002: Message edited by: williamtauch ]
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

corsport doesnt sell the pakfeifer spoiler.
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

oh.its the spoiler etc. one for 225$ tho.is it any good?or is the pakfeifer better?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”