CF Gas Door / CF Radiatior Support *EXTENDED to April30th*

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
precidian

Post by precidian »

I was looking at buying some CF also... and I was told the same thing. Supply should be better later in the year.
Tom S. - '94 MX-3 GS-X Sparkle Green

I say, Ahmed. What is that thing you do when you're about to assassinate an infidel?
im2bad4ya

I'm CURSED

Post by im2bad4ya »

I just need to vent a little bit. I crashed the front end of my MX-3 at then end of last year, like the 3rd week of December. So after I aquired some money, I FINALLY went to a junkyard yesterday to buy a new radiator support.....so why is it only NOW, the day after, I find out that there is a CF version in the making?

Also, since I got into the accident, my hood doesn't latch. So after I got the parts I needed, I drive back home and out of nowhere, the hood flies open, smacks my winshield giving me a 'blind spot' for a good 5 seconds. Result? Now I have to invest in a new windshield AND hood. The hood looks like someone tap danced over it and the windshiled cracked, (but thankfully didn't shatter!)....... :evil:
Neil

Post by Neil »

Okay for all those who where interested the group buy is offically starte today . The prices listed in the group buy forum for all BB members will be good for the next 5 weeks.

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... 260#342260

You can see all the details of the group buy here. If you're interested contact me.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

Hey common guys, alot of you showed intrest, i want my Rad support. we need some more people to jump in on this.
Neil

Post by Neil »

I Just want to add that i have been getting a lot of emails from MX-3.com saying i have a new private message. I have recieved 3 of these emails but when i login to MX-3.com i dont have any new messages.

I dont know if this is a bug or not. So if you have been trying to contact me about the group please try again if i have not replied.

PM me or email at Didlin@Mts.net
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
nlsolja123

Post by nlsolja123 »

im very interested in both of the parts but i may only be able to get the gas door, im more for exterior ,
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

get me in for the rad support
Paiment already made to Oscar
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
Neil

Post by Neil »

nlsolja123 wrote:im very interested in both of the parts but i may only be able to get the gas door, im more for exterior ,
Just pm or email me if you want to get on the list when youve got money.
babyblueMX3 wrote:get me in for the rad support
Paiment already made to Oscar
Done and done
Neil

Post by Neil »

For anyone who was wondering how you remove your stock oem gas door cover from your gas door. I have added pictures on how to remove it in the group buy forum here http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... 067#344067
Neil

Post by Neil »

Just a heads up, I've sent out some PM's to those who expressed interest to make sure they are all aware for the current Group Buy status incase they do not check the forums regulary.
Neil

Post by Neil »

Just bumping this to let everyone know that there is 21 days left on the group buy. So dont wait until its too late if you're interested to get in on this.
Neil

Post by Neil »

Okay everyone, to influence some more people to get in on this group buy we have dropped the prices on everything.

You can read the new prices here. http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... 260#342260

PM me if you're interested.
Neil

Post by Neil »

15 days left on this group buy starting Monday guys.
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

See this is what sux, is everyone complains because there isnt enough aftermarket products for the MX3 then once someone starts to get thies things going everyone backs down. comon people lets see some more names on that list.

Neil:
So will this not go threw if we dont get enough people, or will the price go up, whats going to happen?
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

It will go through regardless,

And yes,this is what sux about this board. Not the first failed group buy here. I'd say a bad rep for us here.

I can't say I'm tooeager to attemptingy further BB's with this type of response after an initial positive feedback from the members for the goods.

Easily 8 ppl were all over this and now, only 2-3 w/ 15 days left...

To me, no biggie, its available at http://pakfeifertuning.com/store/produc ... cts_id/939

regardless of this outcome.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com

Return to “Appearance”