Need help fast please (headlight)

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Brainless

Need help fast please (headlight)

Post by Brainless »

Ok I need to dissemble my passenger side headlight. I already took of the bolts on the top of it but I don't know where are the other ones and the online shop manuel doesn't help me at all.
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
Bbqman218

Re: Need help fast please (headlight)

Post by Bbqman218 »

Take out the passengers park lamp, and straight back is the 4th bolt. Youll need a long extension and a 10mm socket. You may also need to undo the bumper cover where it bolts up to the coresupport next to the hood latch to help give room to remove the light.<P> Chirs
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bbqman218:<BR><STRONG>Take out the passengers park lamp, and straight back is the 4th bolt. Youll need a long extension and a 10mm socket. You may also need to undo the bumper cover where it bolts up to the coresupport next to the hood latch to help give room to remove the light.<P> Chirs</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Park lamp? Are you talking about the bulb and its socket?<P>thanx!
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
white fish

Post by white fish »

the amber park light below the headlight remove that there is one screw look in the hole and there is the last bolt
rayrrod

Post by rayrrod »

OK, first there are 2 on top and the 4th in ( behind) the parking lite. So where is the 3rd one?
EMPTYPOCKETS

Post by EMPTYPOCKETS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Myardor:<BR><STRONG>OK, first there are 2 on top and the 4th in ( behind) the parking lite. So where is the 3rd one?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>RIGHT NEXT TO THE LIGHT ON THE INSIDE BELOW THE RADIATOR MOUNT :D

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”