[WTT] [FS]92' MX-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
white94mx3

[WTT] [FS]92' MX-3 GS

Post by white94mx3 »

Alright guys, I got a 1992 GS V6.

Green, fully loaded power everything, sunroof, 15" wheels, spoiler etc.

it has about 178,000 Miles on it. the car does NOT run. I've been messing around with it, it has no spark, checked the timing belt it's fine. I've done some lookin around, seems the K8 Disty's suck, so more than likely that is the problem. Other than that it's got plenty of compression and getting more fuel than you'll ever need.

it's got a 5spd Tranny, needs Slave Cyclinder and Clutch kit.

to get the car running your lookin at spending about $170 in parts. And then she runs and drives.

The body is in dencent shape, needs paint and minor body work.

The main problem with the car is that there is NO Title, There are ways to get one, for North Carolina you are looking at getting a bond on the car. I called my insurance company and they said they just need $78 to put a bond on the car and then I can get a title for it.

The main purpose of the car is parts, I thought about fixing it and using it as a daily driver, but if I get the right offer on the car I will sell it. I would part it out but I don't have a garage to put it to do so.

I also own a 1994 RS that I am looking to do a BP-T Swap on, so I will trade the car straight out for a BP-T. (This is what I would rather do is the trade of the BP-T, but if you want to just buy the car make me an offer over PM, thx)
1994 Mazda MX-3 RS (Project RS-T)
white94mx3

Post by white94mx3 »

BUMP
1994 Mazda MX-3 RS (Project RS-T)

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”