KLZE

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
92-Mx3

KLZE

Post by 92-Mx3 »

hey guys, last week i posted a topic of discusion on behalf of modifying my K8 1.8L v6 to get the best performance, but with a week of thinking and serious input from the forum i have came to the conclusion that i want to go with the KLZE and am quite serious about purchasing one... can anyone please let me know where i could get my hands on a KLZE in the Calgary or even Alberta area?? this includes all the parts i would need, ECU, Throttle body, and im guessing a dual plated clutch of some sort??? thanks...

cheers
1992 Mazda Mx-3 - I love my K8 :)
matrice

Post by matrice »

http://www.customauto.ca/

this is a pretty good site for the klze and I beleive it is in calgary but its currently down, just wait a while and tell me what you think.
onderground_mx3

Post by onderground_mx3 »

pakfeifertuning.com .....in toronto
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

http://jdmsource.ca in calgary, gonn have a bunch in a few days
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

You don't need a twin plate clutch unless you plan on some serious power just after the install (turbo and maybe even nitrous). A single plate ACT will hold 255 FT/Lbs of torque; more than enough for a ZE. The ACT have a tight pedal and a racy feel. If you want a more stock feel and softer pedal get a Spec clutch, Exedy, or Clutchmasters. (out of those stock feels I like Spec best)
I use a ACT 255 Lb. plate and really enjoy it. I race the car as much as I can (on circuit tracks) and it has held up beautifully.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”