[FS] LSD, ZX2 SR gearset, MS mounts, AFPR, etc....

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Gro Harlem

[FS] LSD, ZX2 SR gearset, MS mounts, AFPR, etc....

Post by Gro Harlem »

Lots of crap for sale. I just got done rebuilding my tranny thinking the housing was cracked & possibly the diff broken but I was wrong. Broken shifter fork + a leaky o-ring in the housing = rest of parts were fine so the new LSD and ZX2 gears I bought weren't needed. I also have a bunch of other crap that I doubt I'll ever use or install so I'll list that too:

Here's the list (no pics yet...no webhosting :( ):

1: Brand NEW Tochigi Fuji Sangyo (yes the MSP one) 2-way LSD, in box. I'll include a pair of brand new OEM mazda bearings, speedometer ring & the primary & secondary shaft nuts that you are suppoesd to replace when you take apart the trans.

This is the FIRST gen style, the stronger 2-way clutch type one. The revised one has weaker holding power. These diffs SHOULD BE welded before you install them unless you want to risk breaking the ring gear from the body. The rivets they use are s--- so either replace the rivets with some tempered ones or weld the ring gear to the housing.

You WILL need to grind down the inside of the trans a bit to fit the diff inside. the housing of the diff bulges out a bit more than the stock one but you can fit it in there if you have the right machining equipment. It took me about 2 hours of grinding to get mine in with a rotary tool I have. The bearings will need to be pressed on (with the speedo ring) as well. I had a machine shop do it for $40.

All of the above $600 shipped

2: Ford ZX-2 SR (yes the performance model w/the aftermarket parts) Gear set. Primary & secondary shafts w/the brass sharp-cut synchronizers (as compared to the crappier copper ones the mx/probe/mx6 trans has). 4.11 Final drive (same as the LSD). You MUST use either these gears or a MX-6/626's gears with the LSD if you buy it. These gears are in great shape. the car had 38k miles on it. I bought the whole trans & diassembled it. All of the other parts from the trans can be had too but its bulky and heavier to ship them all (all of the parts appear to be the same as the MX-3 tranny, but i'll provide them all if you want them).

$250 shipped

3: BRAND NEW Mazdaspeed lower engine mounts (the 2 that bolt to the transmission). Spankin new w/original packaging/labels. 40% stiffer than OEM mounts. ONLY FIT MX-3...will not fit probe/mx6/626.

$125 shipped

4: BRAND NEW Adjustable fuel-pressure regulator (afpr). Its a dual-feed aeromotive suited for people who want to dual-feed their K-series V6. Includes a BRAND NEW liquid-filled fuel pressure guage (forgot the brand). No fittings, just the AFPR w/the mounting bracket it includes.

$130 shipped

5: K-series G-series bellhousing. No guts, just the housing. I thought I cracked mine, turned out the stupid O-ring on the bottom of the tranny had a crack & was the culprit. The spare housing I bought is no longer needed. I have both the middle & outer housing.

Middle housing: $40 shipped
Outer housing (part that bolts to actual engine): $60 shipped

6: Mazda MP3 Short shifter w/nardi leather shiftknob & bronzeoil bushings. Used, but in good shape. Knob is black/gray and in good shape. MUCH SHORTER THROWS than stock. Includes bronzeoil shift bushings already installed in the bottom of the shifter. Will have pics soon hopefully

$80 shipped

7: One single 205/50ZR16 Kumho 711 tire. Literally 2k miles put on it before the other side got a puncture in the sidewall. Practically new....tons of tread left. I replaced them all with new RS2's. If you have a flat this is ur lucky day!

$40 shipped

8: Brand new MX-3 eyelids. Got em off ebay. They are black plastic w/dual sided tape (not used) Ready to be painted.

$20 shipped

9: ACT Stage 1 Street clutch. MX-3 model (225mm diameter) Includes box/original packaging, new pilot bearing, the throwout bearing & pp/disc in GREAT shape. The clutch was used for about 8-10k miles & has no glazing or wear on the disc. I'll take MANY pics to prove this. This clutch is FIRM AS HELL so be warned, your left leg will gain bulky calf muscles after using this. As mentioned....pics will come soon to prove this clutch is in immaculate condition!

$170 shipped

Prices are shipped WITHIN THE USA DAMMIT!!!11one. Canuckdia might be a lot more expensive for the LSD/gears b/c of their weight, unless I use fedex which could mean ghey custom charges. If you want a shipping quote, please give me your postal code as I can't read your mind and I don't know the codes of any canadian cities off my head.

PAYPAL ONLY. I will take money orders/checks but this will seriously delay your shipment as I won't ship until they clear & I don't have the time to go to the bank to cash a single check (i usually wait til i get 5-10 checks before a trip to the bank), so it could seriously delay shipment.

Questions? Email/Reply/AIM/PM me!
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

ROAD TRIP!!!
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
sinhron

Post by sinhron »

Hi there, I see you have some stuff for sale and I want to buy some of it, I would like to buy the lower engine mounts, if it is for the manual transmission, and the Short shifter . I would guess 125 + 80 = 205.

As I live in canada, shipping would probably be little more, so maybe $210 ? for both ?
Well let me know, also would you be able to ship with USPS cause UPS and Fedex have killer custom charges($50 compared to 10 for USPS)

Thanks , and have a good day
TREVO123

Post by TREVO123 »

oops double post
Last edited by TREVO123 on March 9th, 2006, 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
TREVO-Under major construction, Bp coming soon! TO a mx3 near you
1993 MX-3 RS,FULL BLITZ KIT(PROTOTYPE)17"10 SPOKE RIMS,SOHC 1.6L.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2189811
TREVO123

Post by TREVO123 »

Ill give you 20Shipped CAD for the eyelids,and ill send you a echeck right now!
TREVO-Under major construction, Bp coming soon! TO a mx3 near you
1993 MX-3 RS,FULL BLITZ KIT(PROTOTYPE)17"10 SPOKE RIMS,SOHC 1.6L.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2189811
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

sinhron wrote:Hi there, I see you have some stuff for sale and I want to buy some of it, I would like to buy the lower engine mounts, if it is for the manual transmission, and the Short shifter . I would guess 125 + 80 = 205.
As I live in canada, shipping would probably be little more, so maybe $210 ? for both ?
Well let me know, also would you be able to ship with USPS cause UPS and Fedex have killer custom charges($50 compared to 10 for USPS)
Thanks , and have a good day
Wil, I'd like to be second in line for the lower engine mounts. Cheers,
John
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”