No more KLZE ecus?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Probinator

Post by Probinator »

kool. A guy in the U.K said a reprogrammed eprom didnt work. Now I know why lol. I know it works in the U.S k8 ECU.

Slammed6 on here tried it for me.

Thanks for the reply. So did you end up getting a chip or you just running the stock 2.5 ecu?
placham

Post by placham »

Are those ECMs that expensive the real KZLE ECMs.

I got my KLZE from J-spec MX-6

KLZE engine, KLZE KL36 ECM, 5SPD tranny, whole intake system from MX-6 with correct/orginal VAF, Exhaust manifold with O2s, and preaty much complete wiring harness.

All that for 1440.0 USD shipped to a freight terminal (I just had to drive a pickup truck to pick up the pallet), I thought I paid a lot, but it was reasonable price.
KLZE I got
Probinator

Post by Probinator »

thats a good deal, tranny, ecu, motor and then shipped. where did you get it from? 99% of the places never have the ecu.
placham

Post by placham »

Probinator ------>>> My brother got the KLZE from EBAY, I'm just helping him do the swap and auto 2 manual conversion.

The guy (COMPANY THAT SPECIALIZES IN MOTORS) that sold the engine on EBAY has a web site, they only sell JAPANESE motors, for ACURA<HONDA, NISSAN, MAZDA, MITSUBISHI, TOYOTA, SUBARU.

WEB SITE>>> http://www.justjapsimports.com = company that sells engines, the one that sold me the KLZE.

I checked again and he paide 1225USD for KLZE and 155USD for S/H to freight terminal. Engine was sent from Florida through R+L freight company.

So engine and shipping costed about 1380 +/- 10 bucks. No bushit i have receipt for payment.

If that engine runs good, and starts up fine with out any problems(only had it for about a week or so, not in the car yet).

I will defenately buy more stuff for my nissan. I will ask them for a price quote for SR20DET, RB26DETT, and Skyline BNR32GTR front facial clip.

The engine looks good nothing missing, only thing that was broken was PCV cracked, and dip stick plastic yellow part broke off. I even got the JAPANESE air filter in the intake box. Oil filter says Tokyo Japan on it cool ha. Cant wait to get it running, got most of the parts needed, just need d/s axle, and maybe trany mout to body frame, and some minor parts like hoses and such.

I could of probably get it cheaper but some people kept biding on it in the last second of the auction. :D :welder: :2thumbsup:

Oh and its a straight neck, will try to fit it in the MX-3

When I'm usually looking for an engine, I usually try to get it with the correct ECM saves a lot of trouble in the end, and makes everything go alot easier and cleaner.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”