WANTED!!BLACK INTERIOR!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
phantom12183

WANTED!!BLACK INTERIOR!!

Post by phantom12183 »

Hey guys I have a 92 1.6 sohc with the tan interior. THere is nothign i want more for the interior of my car than a black and white scheme. Right now i have a few pieces painted white. I want to convert the tan colored stuff over to black. SO i need a dash, the center console, door panels, rear panels, and the trunk pieces(not the parts that are actually ON the hatch, i painted those white.)Also the seat belts, both front and back. IF someone has this stuff, let me know i would love to buy it from them. Send me an email or something at phantom11983@hotmail.com. Thanks.
Have a wonderful day!<P>[banned because he believed rules werent ment to be followed. Tried to reason with him, but refused to cooperate. Decided to insult, those posts deleted, Banned. Sorry, but rules are rules, I dont make them, I'm asked to enforce them.]
mazda20

Re: WANTED!!BLACK INTERIOR!!

Post by mazda20 »

Do you need seats I have a set of 94 sets to let go of if you want them. (cloth)
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
phantom12183

Re: WANTED!!BLACK INTERIOR!!

Post by phantom12183 »

NO sorry man i dont need seats. I already have the sporty style ones, im just going to have them recovered.
Have a wonderful day!<P>[banned because he believed rules werent ment to be followed. Tried to reason with him, but refused to cooperate. Decided to insult, those posts deleted, Banned. Sorry, but rules are rules, I dont make them, I'm asked to enforce them.]

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”