CV Axles problem/ some wiring Q's also for KLZE

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
placham

Post by placham »

Ok here are some pics, they are not the best quality because i did not use the flash card and my battries were low, pictures as you can see were taken at night so not enough of light also.

Pic of when engine just came in( I picket it up from the freight terminal)

Constant Velocity joint comparison KLZE stock with K8 auto stock.
Here K8 CV joint left, KLZE CV joint right
KLZE left, K8 right
KLZE left (green color), K8 right(rust,brown color)
Some Auto 2 Manual swap parts, Shift rods, Master cylinder, clutch pedal( I will try to fit it to the stock bracket in my car, if it wont work I will get the whole thing from Junkyard)

Still shots of the KLZE sitting on a pallet in the garage Image
Here you can see my car '90 Nissan 240sx in the background next to my brothers MX-3(hopefully I will be getting a SR20DET black top soon) :D

Here you can see the Fuse/relay box same on that is on the MX-6 (this is the stock wiring harness that came with the KLZE)

Here are the only wires that are cut on the harness they are coming put of the fuse/relay box and should be going to the headlights and such(I think not sure have to check first) as all the sensors and actuators are hook up on the KLZE and there is no loose plugs

Oh yaeah I'm helping my brother do the swap, and I'm doing most of the research on the subject.
I'm going to get more pics soon and post it on CARDOMAIN.com, they will be better quality then these

THANKS

WHERES IS MY DAME SPOON ENGINE, I HAVE TOO RACE I'M A STREET RACER..........LOL

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”