[FS] TURBO mx-3 for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
992mmx3

[FS] TURBO mx-3 for sale

Post by 992mmx3 »

:(

I am engaged to be married...I am now broke. With that comes a halt to project mx-3, after having come so far. I have a complete list of everything done to the car somewhere, but here is what I know off of the top of my head:

b6t motor INSTALLED - new rear main seals, oil pump, water pump, low mileage, etc.
Custom Intake manifold INSTALLED
Log style exhaust manifold (JGS Tools, custom) with new turbo, t/3 INSTALLED
30mm wastegate, Tial INSTALLED
powder coated valve cover to match cars paint
17"wheels

MANY OTHER GOODIES!

If this car is purchased and picked up, I will include FOR FREE 1 carbon fiber inverted hood that is brand new still in the packaging for the mx-3, and also a set of 17" 12lb. gunmetal wheels with a chrome lip. Here is some pics of what the car looks like now: http://www.pbase.com/992mmx3/project_car

This is a project car, and is not running yet as it is not finished. Will need to be towed out or shipped somewhere.

This is completely legite, and I'll meet with anyone in person to come take a look at the car with me. I am selling for the desperate price of $3,500. The intake manifold alone cost me $2,100!!! This is an absolute steal...but it has come to this. I practically have ulcers trying to get this thing into good hands.

Please help me get my feet on the ground! And also take over this incredible project! I have all of the parts necessary to complete the project for extra cost. Contact me either on here, or at marklathrop@gmail.com
Last edited by 992mmx3 on February 23rd, 2006, 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

Would you sell the hood seperate?

Let me know.
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

hmm what all does it need to run? Wiring?
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

It needs an engine management system to run. That, or some sort of Chip ugrade to handle the new turbo components. I personally bought a stand alone system (SDS Simple Digital Systems, which I hear is easy to install). I also have an optional boost controller if that is wanted.

Here is the list of components that I have already on the car:

b6t motor with powder coated valve cover:
Has New: Oil Pump, Timing Belt, Cam Seal, Front Crank Seal, Rear Main Seal, Water Pump, Oxygen Sensor.

intercooler piping, 2.5" all powder coated and mandrel bent
ACT clutch kit with street disk and extreme pressure plate
Log Style Exhaust Manifold with Tial 30mm Wastegate and new t/3 turbo.
Supra throttle body installed on CUSTOM INTAKE manifold!

I'll try and get some pics of the set up today. :)

And yes, I'll sell the hood seperately for $300 plus shipping. I paid $400 for it and it's still in its original bubble wrap.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

BuGS

Post by BuGS »

So you bought a SDS but never installed it? So it doesn't come with the car?
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

If it will sell the car, I will get it installed...I might need to raise the price a little though...
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I think Bugs is just wondering if the system would come with the car.. probably wouldnt need to bother having it installed.. Bugs is a veteran of the mod game.. he could finish it up I am sure. Cheers

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Tunes67 wrote:I think Bugs is just wondering if the system would come with the car.. probably wouldnt need to bother having it installed.. Bugs is a veteran of the mod game.. he could finish it up I am sure. Cheers

Tunes67
Oh, okay. If so, Bugs, just let me know ASAP! I might just have it installed anyways so that I won't have to deal with selling the car in parts. I might just finish the damned project and sell it complete. I won't ask for more than $4,000 for it though. The thing about project cars is that you're definetly gonna lose money. :(

If you notify me in time, I won't complete it and would even sell the parts seperately. I'm just in the position that I'm desperate for money and to get rid of the car and the parts. It's a terrible feeling, but must be done.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Well what I mean is does it come with the car? Does the SDS system come with the car (not installed).
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Jesus Bugs.. thats what I said LOL

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)

992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

BuGS wrote:Well what I mean is does it come with the car? Does the SDS system come with the car (not installed).
If you give me $400 more, I will give it to you, plus the hood, the wheels, and the car. :) Lemme know. I will post a pic up of it tonight. Unfortunately my camera died while at the shop, so I only got 2 pics, one blurry, and one hood shot. I will work with you on shipping it as well.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Hey Bugs.. if you decide to get this car and need any help hauling stuff.. let me know.. My little truck isnt all that powerful.. but I can carry parts over stevens pass to you.

Tunes67

992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Bugs, I'll also take open bids from you if you $400 seems too ridiculous...which it shouldn't, but hey, whatev. :D I really just want to get rid of the car now, aaargh!
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

I sent you a PM but I think Washington State is a bit far for me.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Well I was looking into getting it, but I won't have the money for another month probably so it is out of the question for me.

Good luck with the sale :)

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”