MX-3 Custom Pedal replacemnets Group buy.

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: MX-3 Custom Pedal replacemnets Group buy.

Post by Custommx3 »

Email him.. <BR> russellwh@carolina.rr.com <P>thats his Email address.
Shades

Post by Shades »

I'm assuming they are already shipped out cause I count 8 people paid. Post something when you have received your pedals... thanks.
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

from what I know the 1st 6 people who sent the money will or have been shipped. the others will ship out next week.
Ray

Post by Ray »

I paid for an set today, + shipping, total 58$. <P>Ray
Ray
2.5L if you try - you can't without it
sheller

Post by sheller »

I received mine on Friday. I installed all but the brake pedal cover Saturday morning (I ran out of time). <BR>The quality seems good. They are fairly lightweight (aluminum I believe) but are still solid. The hardware that comes with them leave a bit to be desired in my opinion. The screws that mount the gas pedal cover and the foot rest cover are a bit cheap. There was one extra but I ended up snapping one in half and stripping out the head of another. The ones for the brake and clutch were allen head screws with nylon lock nuts. They were much more solid but these screws were black and kind of stand out because of it. <BR>Installation isn't difficult, but can be wearing on your arm if you are using a lower powered cordless drill. Also, unless you are using metal specific bits, expect to end up with dull bits fairly quickly...this will also slow things down. The only real "issue" though was that it was somewhat ackward to get the drill in position for the gas pedal due to the center console. <BR>I'll try and finish the last one tonight and post pictures tomorrow. <BR>Steve
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sheller:<BR><STRONG>I received mine on Friday. I installed all but the brake pedal cover Saturday morning (I ran out of time). <BR>The quality seems good. They are fairly lightweight (aluminum I believe) but are still solid. The hardware that comes with them leave a bit to be desired in my opinion. The screws that mount the gas pedal cover and the foot rest cover are a bit cheap. There was one extra but I ended up snapping one in half and stripping out the head of another. The ones for the brake and clutch were allen head screws with nylon lock nuts. They were much more solid but these screws were black and kind of stand out because of it. <BR>Installation isn't difficult, but can be wearing on your arm if you are using a lower powered cordless drill. Also, unless you are using metal specific bits, expect to end up with dull bits fairly quickly...this will also slow things down. The only real "issue" though was that it was somewhat ackward to get the drill in position for the gas pedal due to the center console. <BR>I'll try and finish the last one tonight and post pictures tomorrow. <BR>Steve</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> Hmmmmmm. I haven't got mine yet :(
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

he said the 1st 6 would go out, the next would take a week for MFG. from what i understand.
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

this is to clear up a misconception on the mx-3 pedals. some thought they were black and silver, and others thought they might be red and silver going off the picture on their website. come to find out, it was all in the lighting. the pedals are a plain medal. this is just to let you know so you don't freak out(like i did) when you get them. here's a pic:<BR> Image
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
heelantoe

Post by heelantoe »

I love mine even though I bought these before the group buy and paid more. These are much better that anything I have seen since they are made for my car.
Shades

Post by Shades »

Ok, I was wondering if you had to do any drilling?... but I think a couple of posts back answered my question. Hmmmm...
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
Balhirath

Post by Balhirath »

The confirmation from Paypal finally came in and so I paid for the pedals today.<BR>Like Ray, it was $58 all included. Not bad considering that they're shipped all the way from US to Europe.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”