MX-3 Custom Pedal replacemnets Group buy.

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
heatherc

Re: MX-3 Custom Pedal replacemnets Group buy.

Post by heatherc »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by masonholmes:<BR><STRONG>howabout us stuck with automatics, I am like the other fellow who can't find a set that suits my taste-these do, but I've got a big goofy brake pedal. oh, and remind me on AIM to check this thread :( <BR>Heather
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

i got the pedals with the last group buy......he accepts paypal & paybid<BR>check or money order......<BR>the pedals are of great quality and look great.....<BR>jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
sheller

Post by sheller »

I'm in. <BR>Steven Heller<BR>ddonicht@yahoo.com
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

For those in the group buy.. <BR>Send me an email to <BR>custommx3@hotmail.com<BR>with your <BR>1. Full name<BR>2. Email address<BR>3. Shipping address.<BR>Here is an email I recieved from him.<P>"Shipping to Canada is still $4.50. I do not offer an automatic set. When<BR>you know who is participating, email me their emails and mailing address.<BR>Once I get at least 5 sets paid for, I will start shipping the pedals. The<BR>pedals will ship in order of payment. Payment can be made through Pay Pal<BR>(http://www.paypal.com). Just make sure and reference my email address<BR>russellwh@carolina.rr.com. You can also go to <A HREF="http://www.bidpay.com" TARGET=_blank>www.bidpay.com</A> and use your<BR>credit card to send me a money order. Of course, the third option is to<BR>send a money order yourself to<P>Russ Howell<BR>3624 Glen Haven Dr.<BR>Concord, NC 28027<P>the price (including S&H) is $54.10.<P>But that only is if we ALL pay. <BR>Im expecting everyone who wanted a pair to get in on this as that I stated only respond if you want a set. <P>MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME AN EMAIL 1st. DO NOT PAY UNTIL I REPLY TO YOUR EMAIL TELLING YOU TOO. WE DO NOT GET THE PRICE IF WE DONT HAVE ATLEAST 10 PEOPLE. I WILL REPLY ONCE I HAVE EVERYONES EMAIL. <P>THOSE WHO WANT IN STILL, SEND ME THE INFO REQUESTED.
Sparky75

Post by Sparky75 »

i got a set of them in the last group buy and he shipped them over to the UK for me, they do look great and are done well.<BR>i must be the only UK MX-3 owner with these under my feet. Go for it they look great.
My MX-3 (Presso Eunos) 93 spec Right hand drive.<BR>Mods..<BR>Sullivan racing Alluminium Race Pedals.<BR>17x7" MB Molini Alloys with 215/40/17 tyres.<BR>Glass headlight/one smashed :(<BR>PRM Intake Kit.<BR>Front Strut Brace.<BR>Erebuni Bodykit & GTR Rear Spoiler on the way.
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

I hosted the last group buy.. they look awesome, are shipped prompt and shipping to Canada is the same as USA.. if memory serves me correct.. shipping to UK was only $6.00! It's a real great deal!
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

so far we need 2 more people, a few more people have backed down. this is the last call guys, CNC custom pedals, that no hondaboy can touch :).
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

ok 1 more person needed!
larz13

Post by larz13 »

does someone have a picture of them installed.
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

We need just ONE more person guys, Dont get those Auozone clip on pedals, these are real pedals. Last call!!!
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Ok guys, we have 10 now. I will send u all an email probably tomarrow with info regarding where to send money. I personally am not taking the money. You will be dealing directly with the MFG.
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Hello Ladies and Gents,<BR>Thanks for interest in the MX-3 group buy. The price for a 4 Piece set is $54.10 ($49.60 + $4.50 S&H). This is 20% off the standard price. These ship US Priorty mail except for Canada where I send them by airmail. <BR>You can pay through Pay Pal (http://www.paypal.com). Just make sure and reference my email address russellwh@carolina.rr.com. You can also go to <A HREF="http://www.bidpay.com" TARGET=_blank>www.bidpay.com</A> and use your credit card to send me a money order. Of course, the third option is to send a money order yourself to<P>Russ Howell<P>3624 Glen Haven Dr.<P>Concord, NC 28027<P>First payment gets first shipment. I will start shipping as soon as I get 6 orders and trust that everyone pays since the group buy price is good for 10+ orders. The Group Buy will be good for 2 weeks only. Therefore, after August 8, the Group Buy will close. <P>Again, thanks for the orders.
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

IF you have paid for it.. please post here.
mazdamx3se

Post by mazdamx3se »

7/26 I paid for the pedals through paypal.<BR> :) <P>Allison
when u see tha shiny purple mx3 fly by ya.. thats me tha night ridah ;D
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

7/26 Paypal as well. Paid!!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”