kid with scary maze

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
93-Spec-Edn

kid with scary maze

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

Last edited by 93-Spec-Edn on February 13th, 2006, 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

ya i seen that on ebuamsworld kid started cry it was sweet lol
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

To me ... that was pretty low of his step Dad to do

Obviously doesn't think much of the boy.

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

It would make a nice screen saver .... LOL
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I really didn't care for the way that the poor kid was crying and the A-Hole kept filming. What a jerk, someone needs to scare the piss out of him and post it on the internet. I bet I could get him to wet his pants.

I don't think that the man thinks poorly of the kid jsut because he played a prank on him. I would do it too for a laugh, but if my kid started crying I'd feel terrible that it got him so badly and would definately comfort him and turn the damn carmera off.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

i agree the dad was an a-hole to do that and i feel srry for the kid but it was funny in a bad way up until he started crying when the dad should have stopped filming and comforted him
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
den

Post by den »

There's nothing wrong about that. When I was a kid I experienced more s--- than that but its all part of being a man. Every time I cried just made me stronger. I don't understand why kids are being treated so mildly these days. I believe punishment(not some "your grounded" s---) is still the best discipline but it seems that those days are over.
1992 Mazda MX-3 GS 5 speed
Reverse glow gauge, Custom CAI, Cross drilled rotors. Toucan front strut tower bar, Custom circular ground wires, Custom exhaust w/ stainless oval dual tip muffler, Custom blue turn indicator lights on gauge panel and switches, performance steering wheel, Pacesetter short shifter
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

LMAO!!! :lol:
That kid got OWEND!!!!
den wrote:There's nothing wrong about that. When I was a kid I experienced more shat than that but its all part of being a man. Every time I cried just made me stronger. I don't understand why kids are being treated so mildly these days. I believe punishment(not some "your grounded" shat) is still the best discipline but it seems that those days are over.
For reals
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

lol i just did it to my girlfriend...(don't do that) damn she hits hard for a girl! LOL
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

LOL, what makes it more funnier is the fact that the step father was laughing and that the kid would scream at the same time as the screaming thoing on the computer did

Yeah, now that I think about it, it is a little screwed up
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
JYOUNYA1

Post by JYOUNYA1 »

ok, maybe the Dad was a little harsh...but I don't even have sound on my computer, and I was on the floor laughing. WHY IN THE HELL WAS THE KID TAPPING THE SCREEN. AND THE FACE JUST STAYED ON THE SCREEN...TOOOOOOOOO FUNNY. I about lost a testicle laughing so hard...it's funny cause my girl got me 2 years ago, and I fell backwards out my chair preparing to run out the house.Classical.
93 MX-3 GS 1.8 Liter V6 Teal Mods: Pace (Maker) Setter Custom Catback/ Phantom Auto Meters: Voltage/ Water temp, Air/Fuel (in which not one gauge except voltage works) / Custom piece of s*** intake / 17" RacingHart Z5000 wrap in Khumos that are dry rotten / Altezza Tail lamps/ Custom Black interior (still in the works)/reverse indiglo gauges/ Push Button Starter/ Viper alarm with Proximity sensor/ Brembo slotted and dimpled rotors/ rear hatch shade/ Pioneer Premier DEH-840MP, ,2 custome fitted 6"inch pioneer door speakers, 1 Pioneer Premier 200 watt amp
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Juans_93_MX3 wrote:
den wrote:There's nothing wrong about that. When I was a kid I experienced more shat than that but its all part of being a man. Every time I cried just made me stronger. I don't understand why kids are being treated so mildly these days. I believe punishment(not some "your grounded" shat) is still the best discipline but it seems that those days are over.
For reals
Damn straight!
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

that kid knows what hes doing he just sits there hitting the screen thahaha
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
freakyalien

Post by freakyalien »

If I was that kid...I'd probably be a little mad at my dad, sure...but 10 years from then, I'd get a hell of a laugh out of it

And I'd be willing to bet that that kid pulled that prank on as many of his friends as he could... :twisted:
Vroooom

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”