2.5L ECU and VAF

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
pelado

2.5L ECU and VAF

Post by pelado »

Selling a 2.5L V-6 KL ECU and VAF, $150 for both you pay shipping.<P>I've never used either one. I decided to go with a KLZE ECU so I used the MX-3 VAF.
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
Soulflare

Re: 2.5L ECU and VAF

Post by Soulflare »

I'm interested. Email me off the list at:<BR>soulflare@shaw.ca<BR>btw do u have NE pics?
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
Mradio

Post by Mradio »

i just need the ECU, will u sell it separately?
Check out my ride and leave some feedback please!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mradio007
pelado

Post by pelado »

Sorry, I don't have pics.<P>I prefer to sell both if I can. If there isn't a buyer for both as a package, then I'll split them up.
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
Hex3

Post by Hex3 »

hey i need that ECU is it for the KL-ZE 2.5L if it is i would like it very much. I have my KL-ZE on the way please e-mail me if u are going to sell the items to different people i will pay 95.00 for the ECU if its a 2.5L KL-ZE ECU
2.5 KL-ZE, BBS rims, I the front i have to falkin Azenis, Intrax Springs, CM Stage 1 clutch, and Fidanza flywheel, Pacesetter short shifter, Tociko Blue Struts, Sparco Steering Wheel, Yellow Top Battery
Alpine Type R Subs 10's, Alpine 2 Channel Amp, Alpine 4 channel
Amp, Alpine Alarm,Alpine Headunit
14.8 @ 94.2(with vaccume lick)
pelado

Post by pelado »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hex3:<BR><STRONG>hey i need that ECU is it for the KL-ZE 2.5L if it is i would like it very much. I have my KL-ZE on the way please e-mail me if u are going to sell the items to different people i will pay 95.00 for the ECU if its a 2.5L KL-ZE ECU</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>This ECU is for a US spec V6, a.k.a. KLDE.<BR>If I could find a ZE ECU for $95, I would buy it so I could turn around and sell it for $200-250.<P>Many people use this ECU and VAF combo with ZE's because the ZE ECU is hard to find, hard to identify as a true ZE ECU, and expensive when found.
pelado

Post by pelado »

Still for sale...anyone?<P>$100 ECU<BR>$50 VAF

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”