[WTB] - Mint Stock Taillights

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Taras

[WTB] - Mint Stock Taillights

Post by Taras »

Would like to pick up a set of stock taillights, for each side, right and left. Need just the housings, don't care for the bulbs, sockets, harness or mounting hardware. Must be in excellent chape, no cracks, chips, huge scratches or broken pieces. Hopefully, with all those Altezzas someone has a set kicking around that they do not need. Preferably a Canadian source be better so I don't have to deal with customs and such. Please quote price with shipping to V8Z 5C8 in British Columbia. Pictures would be great as well. Looking for the best price. Thank you.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
schuttie2002
Supporting Member

Post by schuttie2002 »

if you dont find a good pair in canada, PM me, I have a set lieing around
93 GS-DE,mx6 tranny, obx 2nd gen headers, highflow cat n 2.25" catback, 65mm tb,CAI, mazdaspeed mounts, SPEC Stage I clutch kit, new K8 flywheel, SRD C.A.B., Intrax, S.T. braces
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/698108
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Taras, Taras, Taras, why didn't you give me a call on this. I have both packed away in the original box the altezzas cam in. No marks, no scratchs always washed and polished, very smooth and shiny and perfect for that LED project. Ooooops, did I let it slip out ....LOL. Tell you what. Pm me your mailing address and I'll ship these off to you along with the JDM front chin spoilers at the same time. We'll settle up the cost thing when the other (my) project is done. :wink: What do you say??

Don't see you around here often enough. :)
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Taras

Post by Taras »

I'm around. Check things out, see what's going on, who does what and such. It's just after nine or so years of being part of the community, I don't post much anymore.

John, I'll PM you and call you later on in the week., so we can touch base.

schuttie, thank you for your offer as well.

Cheers.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
Jacbs2007

Post by Jacbs2007 »

Well I recently got my MX inspected and the shop replaced my Altezzas with a set of brand new tail-lights....#1 I checked and my altezzas are DOT approved, and 2 they nevre called to check if I had my stock taillights, so I've got a set of Brand new taillights, and my old 1's as well!. Thanks for the time,

-Curt-
1993 GS
-MS front -functional molded hood scoop
-MS molded sides-shaved antenna
-Civic projectors -New black paintjob
Taras

Post by Taras »

Curt thanks, I got a set from John. Thank you for your offer. I may get another set of I destroy this one. I will post in this thread again if i will need another one. Cheers.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”