Suggestion

This forum is for your (the user and visitors of MX-3.com) opinion, recommendations and issues about MX-3.com.
JYOUNYA1

Suggestion

Post by JYOUNYA1 »

I think there should be a DIY Forum created, for all sorts of modifications, and maintenance. I think this would ease up and make the search option easier to use for member looking to do certain mods to their vehicles. I am pretty sure someone may have touch this suggestion, and if so this is just another member backing them up. Thanks for your ears...or eyes I should say.

~Jay
93 MX-3 GS 1.8 Liter V6 Teal Mods: Pace (Maker) Setter Custom Catback/ Phantom Auto Meters: Voltage/ Water temp, Air/Fuel (in which not one gauge except voltage works) / Custom piece of s*** intake / 17" RacingHart Z5000 wrap in Khumos that are dry rotten / Altezza Tail lamps/ Custom Black interior (still in the works)/reverse indiglo gauges/ Push Button Starter/ Viper alarm with Proximity sensor/ Brembo slotted and dimpled rotors/ rear hatch shade/ Pioneer Premier DEH-840MP, ,2 custome fitted 6"inch pioneer door speakers, 1 Pioneer Premier 200 watt amp
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Heres something that may be more suited to this.

If we can get a "report" from those topics that contain these DIY projects, they can be moved to the FAQ. Alot of DIY are already in the FAQ.

There is a report button on every post.
JYOUNYA1

Post by JYOUNYA1 »

Cool...I will try to help out as much as possible, Thanks

~Jay
93 MX-3 GS 1.8 Liter V6 Teal Mods: Pace (Maker) Setter Custom Catback/ Phantom Auto Meters: Voltage/ Water temp, Air/Fuel (in which not one gauge except voltage works) / Custom piece of s*** intake / 17" RacingHart Z5000 wrap in Khumos that are dry rotten / Altezza Tail lamps/ Custom Black interior (still in the works)/reverse indiglo gauges/ Push Button Starter/ Viper alarm with Proximity sensor/ Brembo slotted and dimpled rotors/ rear hatch shade/ Pioneer Premier DEH-840MP, ,2 custome fitted 6"inch pioneer door speakers, 1 Pioneer Premier 200 watt amp
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Just as an added note.. The worklog forum is also an excellent place to see what projects people have done and are doing to their cars. Some are more detailed than others. But might be a good place to start looking for information for your future projects.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL

Return to “MX-3.com Site and Forum Recommendations and Issues”