[FS] 94 MX-3 RS 5-Speed 75K w/ GS Rear Sub-Frame PICS $500

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Mazda_Power

[FS] 94 MX-3 RS 5-Speed 75K w/ GS Rear Sub-Frame PICS $500

Post by Mazda_Power »

I bought this MX-3 a few months ago with the intentions of fixing it and selling it. It is originally from Missouri. It has no rust. The car has roughly 75K miles. It's a 5-speed transmission and it shifts very smoothly. The interior is black while the seats are dark blue. The exterior is green. I haven't put 3K miles on it since I bought it. I have a Probe GT and RX-7 that get too much attention and I can't afford this one any longer.

It was involved in an accident and the front of the car and the rear of the car were damaged. The rear suspension subframe has been upgraded to the MX-3 GS rear, which means: REAR DISC BRAKES, and a LOWER TIE BAR. The car handles very well now. The rear pads have about 2K on them. I also replaced the e-brake cables with the MX-3 GS units to retain the e-brake. I also replaced the driver's airbag and the passenger's headlight. I replaced the rear bumper support, the styrofoam spacer, and the rear bumper cover.

The title is clean and I have it in hand and ready to be signed over. It also has new plates and registration (good until September). I will be as brutally honest with you as I can about this car. Here are it's list of the vehicles faults: No light on the car works. I don't know why. The front end (as you can see) is still damaged from the accident. The rear (even though it looks fine) is damaged under the rear bumper cover. It could use a passenger's fender, a radiator support, a front bumper cover, a passenger's turn signal and harness, driver's side headlight, air bag sensors, a hood, hood pop cable, and a rear hatch garnish to look great again. The horn doesn't work (it's unplugged along with the airbag harness because I didn't want to plug it in until the sensors were replaced. Speedometer stopped working two tanks of fuel ago (650-700 miles). Passenger side axle clicks. Headliner was recovered and is now sagging a bit. The pilot bearing in the transmission is making noise. Windshield wiper switch is broken (I am including a good working '92 MX-3 switch). Radio stopped working (all electrical problems happened at once). Interior panels are missing in the trunk. Arm rest cover is missing. HVAC only works on Level 4. I've been told that there might be a diode or relay that needs to be replaced. Fender liners are missing. Power steering reservoir is broken. Windsheild is cracked. Passenger airbag has been removed. Key does not work in doors (ignition must have been switched out by the previous owner). Power Steering / Air Conditioning Belt is Gone. Power Steering pulley is bent. Door seals are half missing. Air bag module beeps at you to tell you that there is a missing air bag sensor (I am including a new module). No lights or signals work.

OK, FINALLY TO THE GOOD STUFF! The car has 75K, it's a 5-speed and a DOHC. Valvetrain and HLA's (Hydraulic lash adjusters) are smooth. There is no rust, the undercarriage is very clean. The motor runs great! Starts ALL the time. The VICS butterfly still opens when it's supposed to (I believe it's at 4800 RPM, but it's been so long since I've driven it). Black interior. No rips or tears in front seats. There is two small ones in the rear seat. I recently replaced the radiator, passenger headlight, and driver's air bag. Nice tires, it goes great through the snow! Thank you for taking the time to view my auction and if there is a part of the car you'd like to see e-mail me and I'll add it or e-mail it back to you. I should have a motor picture tomorrow when it's light out. If you live in the area and want to look at it or take it for a test drive go right ahead, just e-mail me with a date and time.

This would be an EXCELLENT WINTER CAR once the wiring is fixed and the fender liners are installed.

I am asking $500 for it. I have more than this into parts for it. The car really is fun, but I need the money. I live in Esko, MN, which is about 15 minutes from Duluth.

E-mail me PM me or whatever... :D
'92 Festiva L powered by a 1.8L SOHC Protege motor - For Sale
Mazda_Power

Post by Mazda_Power »

BUMP!
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Too far away from me or I would buy it in a heart beat.. best of luck on your sale though. Cheers

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Mazda_Power

Post by Mazda_Power »

Thanks!

BUMP!
Mazda_Power

Post by Mazda_Power »

BBBBUUUUUMMMMPPPP!
Mazda_Power

Post by Mazda_Power »

BUMP!
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

do you still have this car for sale????
Mazda_Power

Post by Mazda_Power »

Yep! $500 and I'll hand you the key and the title! :D
Mazda_Power

Post by Mazda_Power »

This is a good car to fix or parts car. PM me!
Mazda_Power

Post by Mazda_Power »

BUMP!
Mazda_Power

Post by Mazda_Power »

Sold. Unsubscribed.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”