Need to sell!!! cheap prices

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MSRACER

Need to sell!!! cheap prices

Post by MSRACER »

I am leaving for the Air Force in about 1 month and I need to sell the following for mazda mx-3 (92-93):<P>front amber coner lenses: $10<P>spedometer trim w/ hazard, rear defroster, and cruise control switches: $10<P>all 3 air vents with ac switch and ashtray: $12<P>passenger taillight with small crack over reverse lense: $10<P>9004 purple HID headlight bulbs: $15<P>one brand new HKS adjustable cam gear for 4 cyl. models: $125 obo---<BR>pics availiable upon request<P>one brand new Esslinger's lightwieght underdrive pulley for the 1.8 V6 model 92-up: $125 obo<BR>pics availiable upon request<P>I will consider best offers and/or trades for items on this list<BR> mtzrico@aol.com <P>[ June 26, 2002: Message edited by: MSRACER ]<P>[ June 26, 2002: Message edited by: MSRACER ]<p>[ June 28, 2002: Message edited by: MSRACER ]
Rico
LabradorBoy

Re: Need to sell!!! cheap prices

Post by LabradorBoy »

I'll take your 9004 HID's if you have PayPal for 15.00 USD shipped.<P>You game for that?<P>-Rob<P>robpilgrim@adboivin.com
stricklym

Post by stricklym »

i will buy your trany from u auto or stick :D
BumpNGlow

Post by BumpNGlow »

you have mail :D!
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!
TitanMX

Post by TitanMX »

I need all 3 air vents with ac switch and ashtray, e-mail me your info and shipping price to Miami, FL to Spungebobn0pants@aol.com
MSRACER

Post by MSRACER »

hey titian mx, did you want ups or usps? i will only ship regular service though. i don't like to mess with express prices or anything like that. $20 will cover items and shipping. what do you say?
Rico
TitanMX

Post by TitanMX »

$20 for everything is a deal, just tell me were you want the money sent to and it'll be on the way

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”