southern NH meet???

A forum for NorthEastern USA MX-3 Club Related Topics.
nicksmx3

southern NH meet???

Post by nicksmx3 »

im from southern new hampshire, manchester/salem area. anyone interested in a meet once this crappy wether goes away? i have a 93 sohc blue. just bought some blue headlights for it i think there called like tuxan or something like that anyway they were 50 bucks plus some fog lights im gunna be doing a cai and a exhaust next. but let me know....
happyclown

Post by happyclown »

I'd be down for that... I've not done any big mods yet, but I graduate this year and already laned a nice job, so maybe I'll be able to some mods soon.

I live in central vermont. How far away are you from West Leb? Thats a 20-25 minute drive from where I live...
1993 RS Teal
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

gee i dunno never even heard of it. Im about a half hour from concord if that helps. i just did a couple things today i put on a ractive cone filter wich is wicked nice much better than all the other cones ive ever had and i put ractive and driveinstyle decals on it i'll try and post some pictures in the mean time i hope to get a bunch more people.

dont worry i dont have barely any mods either.
i'm_rich

southern NH meet

Post by i'm_rich »

what's up guys. either west leb or concord sounds good to me. they are only like 45 minutes apart so it's no biggy to me. even if we ended up somewhere in between that would be sweet. maybe some place like bristol, but i don't really know that area of as far as a place to meet. but that might allow some people from northern NH, southern and northern VT and even parts of maine to meet.
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

yea
i'm_rich

Post by i'm_rich »

yo nick, do you know the bristol area? is there a place to have a meet. maybe sometime in march or april...as far as a bigger meet. your smaller meet is still fine, i wish i could go but i'd rather wait for a time without snow and snow tires.
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

i dont knwo where bristol is we can figure it out though.
i'm_rich

Post by i'm_rich »

it's in central nh, like 30 miles northish of concord. but i figured it would be more of a central area for people to meet. but we'll see.
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

bah this is confusing. i think manch will be awesome.
i'm_rich

Post by i'm_rich »

yeah, let's shot for manchester though seens how you know the area. in like march/april.
i'm rich and here's my ride! Check it out
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214972
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

yeah manchester would be better for you guys then bristol, only place in bristol where you could park 5-10 cars without TOO much hassle would be the mid school (can't get into the high school) bristol would be nice cause you got the long road towards the wiers and is a great place to drive, I mean right down the road from bristol there is a rest stop with some stores, could easily park 10 cars there, if you go on the right day there is a restaurant that has car shows every once and a while, it use to be like thursdays from 4-6 they always get about 20 cars there....so...yeah lol, man i wish i could go....stupid police...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

police wouldnt recognize you man. not with like 10 mxers. even if they did they would get confused with all of us lol. how long ago were they looking for you there is a statue of limitations. i hope theres some way you could go. where one of those mustache disguise sunglass things.
LooseChangeRacing

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

lol, first off I have the same mx with the same logo on the front, and well the cop in laconia (which i could avoid, KNOWS MY CAR) he asks my ex all the time where i moved to, there is no statute of limitations on a bench warrent, so i'm forever screwed until i can come up with $10g's to pay them off...none-the-less i'll look into coming up but not with the mx lol, i'll drive the BP powered Kia lol...i'll see what I can do on that aspect, another nice one you guys could look into, if you might think about hotels...Super 8 in tilton, I got 3 rooms for 1 night for $50 a room, and they have a HUGE parking lot with a mcdonalds within a 2 minute walk, it's right by the highways and there are tons of places to eat and shop within 5 minutes...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

sweet if you come around you can go with us and direct us.
i'm_rich

Post by i'm_rich »

so are we goin with manchester or bristol?
i'm rich and here's my ride! Check it out
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214972

Return to “NorthEastern USA MX-3 Club”