'95 Kicker MX-3 for sale w/many upgrades

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
roly_39

'95 Kicker MX-3 for sale w/many upgrades

Post by roly_39 »

I'm thinking of selling my car because i found another one i like. Not sure what to do, but if the price is right it's yours!!Here's the car, followed by info.... <A HREF="http://members.cardomain.com/rollie" TARGET=_blank>http://members.cardomain.com/rollie</A> <P>LIKE MX-3'S? LIKE $10,000 COMPETITION STEREO SYSTEMS? THIS CAR IS FOR SALE! E-MAIL ME IF INTERESTED AT ROLY_39@HOTMAIL.COM . <P>Here's everything i installed on the car. I also just got Altezza tail lights, rear hatch shade and slim visors that i might throw in with the car.<BR>Approximately $10,000 competition stereo including labour for custom install in floor and lots of money in Stinger wiring and gold plated connectors(more info on system on the website). Custom short shifter, performance shifter bushings, complete new shifting rods, Niken shift knob, Ractive front+rear strut bars, rear lower tie-bar (from GS model), 90 amp alternator (from GS model), car starter/alarm that controls the electric doors/windows we installed, rear wing, NGK blue spark plug wires, 2 dry cell batteries to supply stereo system, neons in doors/trunk, XR blue carpets, Ractive blue racing pedals, blue steering wheel cover, i might be forgetting some....This car is in great shape inside and out. Only minor problem is i'm fixing two small cracks in the rear bumper at the moment. I might even put a new bumper on if i can't find the time to fix the cracks.<P>Rene<BR>White '95 RS Kicker Equipped
White '95 RS<BR>Kicker-equipped
roly_39

Re: '95 Kicker MX-3 for sale w/many upgrades

Post by roly_39 »

ttt
houstonmx3

Post by houstonmx3 »

how much do you want? how many miles does it have?
roly_39

Post by roly_39 »

Want $13,500 canadian for this White '95 RS with all the mods listed on my site including altezzas, hatch shade, slim visors, spare dash to paint custom color, and $10,000 custom stereo, check site for other mods, everything stays with the car. <A HREF="Http://members.cardomain.com/rollie" TARGET=_blank>Http://members.cardomain.com/rollie</A>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”