Cleaners

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
neverender

Cleaners

Post by neverender »

Ello Ello. I was just wondering if anyone has gone through the traumatic experience of getting some sorta weird crusty stain in the seat fabric of the mx3, and what they used to clean it off. Also, is there something that removes gunky stuff from plastic? Thanks in advance for answering my wacky qustions
95 MX-3 RS 12"TypeR, RockfordP4002bridged so far.
Jacbs2007

Post by Jacbs2007 »

uhm, honestly for the stain I just used water and a scrub brush. Certain soaps will stain/fade the fabric so I just try with water and that usually helps, if it's crusty like as in you sat on a cupcake...I'd say scrape it off with a fork or something and then try the water. As for the gunk on plastics, Try Goo-Gone. You cann buy it at any local Grocery store here in Pennsylvania. Good luck.

-Curt-
1993 GS
-MS front -functional molded hood scoop
-MS molded sides-shaved antenna
-Civic projectors -New black paintjob
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

For cleaning my apholstery I use Tuff Stuff. It comes in a yellow can and you can get it from most auto parts stores or Wal-Mart. For the gunk on the vinyl or plastic I use Turtle Wax interior parts cleaner. It works on everything that I've run across so far. I cleaned many junk-yard parts and they came out looking like new. Great stuff.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”