Short Shifter

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Mond

Short Shifter

Post by Mond »

Does anyone knows where i can get a short shifter in Canada ?? and how much would that be ??
Stevech_2001

Re: Short Shifter

Post by Stevech_2001 »

Hey man I got my Pace setter shifter from a local performance shop for about 100 bucks some where around there and B&M make a shifter too little more expensive. I would go witht the pace setter becuase you can adjust the throws. Good Luck
Steve
Palofpits

Post by Palofpits »

How's the quality of the pacesetter,i've seen some vw parts from them that are pretty cheesy.Just wonderin'.
Stevech_2001

Post by Stevech_2001 »

To be honest with you the quality of the short shifter is very good I was impressed. It works really well and is fairly simple to install and it is definately worth the money.
Steve
Buff1110
Supporting Member

Post by Buff1110 »

i got my pacesetter short shifter from jcwhitney.com it was $60 us dollars. its an excellent shifter, i am very impressed with it. really close gear ratio and just all in all a good unit. just make sure when ur putting it in to buy a locking nut to attach to the bolt that holds the shift linkage and the shifter, i used the one the car had and the nut rattled loose a month later and that was a fun experiece.<BR>Dan
Dan
92 Mx-3 Gs, KLZE Powered!! - SOLD!!!!
02 Tacoma TRD - Daily
93 Honda del Sol - New Project

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”