[WTB] Sunroof assembly

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
hgallegos915

[WTB] Sunroof assembly

Post by hgallegos915 »

I need all of it, including the little motor and panel.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
93_mx3_gs

Post by 93_mx3_gs »

how much you willing to pay ? :P I have a white top.
Darcy

Post by Darcy »

Hector, I replied to you back in August last year when you last posted on the forums...

I've got the entire sunroof assembly, without the panel. Same deal as before. $110US including shipping to 79927 (if that's still the same address).

Darcy
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

OK sounds good, sorry about last time. I did need it but things had come up. this time i do need it BADLY.. i tried converting the one I got to manual and i failed miserably.. so yes YES i want it , whats your paypal address.. oh it does work fine and doesnt crank? :) i need it before i paint it.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Teal_93

Post by Teal_93 »

Hector, sent you a PM

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”