speedorama

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

speedorama

Post by fieromx3 »

i dunno if this is to early but i thought id post it up anyway....
speedorama is feb 3,4,5. i was thinkin maybe we can have another meet like we did with importfest. any ideas?
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I'll probly be up there one of those days pending my boss puts his Dragster in the sho agian.
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

that show is so expensive for what it is!!!
ImageImageImageImageImage
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

does anyone plan on actually entering their own car? last time there were 2 mx-6's and one was outside done up hey would u guys know if he is on the board? it was black with the combat wing i think its curved, carbon fiber hood, combat front bumper not sure on sides and rear and i forget what rims he had it was a year ago so srry he also had a muffler any ideas?
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

i was thouroughly disapointed last year w/ the show.....anyone know if it'll b any better this time?
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

fieromx3 hows it goin. That black mx-3 you were talking about has the complete Combat bodykit with a KL-ZE, Mazdaspeed intake manifold, as well as other go fast goodies. Apparently it is his "winter beater". I am not sure about now but just before the snow came he was selling the mx-3 for $6000. Dont know if he still has it. He is also the owner of the green mx-6 with flake that comes out to Vitalmotion. He was in Speedorama last year and he was also out to last years Mississauga meet with the mx-6. The mx-6 also has a KL-ZE. I am not sure if you are familiar with Jim. He has the black mx-6 with a KL-ZE at Vitalmotion. Jim asked the owner of the mx-3 to race on the next track day in Sparta and he just laughed at Jim and said there is no chance that your little mx-6 would win. I know for a fact that Jim's car does 14.3. So it is probably worth finding out if it still for sale.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

you mean msequence his name is matt. the guy jim with the mx-6 i talk to on msn and yea he does consistent 14.3-14.4 at 97mph and matt said hed beat jim's mx-6? he wouldnt he said it would do like high 14's i dunno i think matt is kinda an a-- now he dont seem all that nice. and matt has the mp5 front end not the combat kit i seen his car at the VM meets and his mx-6. yea matt is sellin his mx-3 i dunno if he has yet though. i was at speedorama last year and there were 2 mx-6's but i dont think matts was in there. also who r u? are you on vital motion website? whats your name on it? if you are
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

ya matt is a cocky one and I know he said that to Jim because i was standing right there when it happened. Maybe he wasn't at Speedorama the whole weekend because when i was there i saw his car with the hood propped up with a spring like he always does.No I am not on vitalmotion, I rather not associate myself with those people. Some of the members are alright like Jim, but most of them are too stuck up and cocky for my likings. Right now i am just flying solo doing my own thing. Too bad there isn't more Mazda drivers in the K-W area because it would be change to meet people who want to talk about something other than Honda.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

u have an mx-3? what does it look like any pix? im j/w if i seen it around anywhere
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Mine is a 1995 Blaze Red 1.6 DOHC. 2.25" custom header back exhaust with a dual 3" tip Vibrant muffler, high flow cat. It's funny because my car keeps up with a Integra GSR with the 1.7L with skunk 2 intake manifold, headers, V-TEC controller, stand alone ignition and fuel system. So i dont know if the person before me beefed something up because it doesn't run right on 87 octane. Also when i made my exhaust i found out that the one i ripped off of my car was a BroSpeed exhaust. Thats about it for another month. I have to wait for school to start again so i know how much i have to pay for books then the rest of the money is going to go into the car.
sexy_mx3

Post by sexy_mx3 »

I'll be at Speedorama! lol... I'll be modelling at the show.... come see me at the Dasilva Racing booth :wink: maybe I'll get to meet some more of you guys.... maybe some will have a phot opp... i dunno... but don't be shy and do come by to say what's up....lol
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Isn't Dasilva the Mustang guy?
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
sk8erdude28

Post by sk8erdude28 »

Selecta wrote:Isn't Dasilva the Mustang guy?
He sure is.
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

ooooh very nice.
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
sexy_mx3

Post by sexy_mx3 »

Yes he is... my g/f and i are modelilng for him... he's got a booth there and at performance world (so i'll be modelling there too) and we will officially be the very first models for J&P and Dasilva racing.... so it's kinda a huge thing for us.... so who's coming for a photo opp???? lol

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”