Just got my MSnS and Red Top Injectors!!!

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Just got my MSnS and Red Top Injectors!!!

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

WOOT WOOT!! They look purdy!

I'll post some pics soon of the injetors and MS. The injectors arrived last week, and the MS today. I was a little dissapointed thinking the MS wouldn't arrive on time for christmas, low and behold, this morning i was "had" for a $60 duty fee with the arrival of my new toy!

Man o Man, im so excited, its kinda scary actually looking at all the wires and shat but look forward to the challenge.

Steve, no what? lol

Last edited by EZ_4_FUN on December 27th, 2005, 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
Joey's mx

Post by Joey's mx »

Congrats Oscar!! I know how you feel i just received my front mount intercooler and my 16G killer turbo 2 days ago!!! Still waiting on my plumbing, manifold, reprogramed ecu though!!!! :D
rudeboymx6

Post by rudeboymx6 »

nice...how much did everything come to with tax, shipping and everything and where did you get your MSnS and redtops from? im looking for some also. is the MSnS all ready to go or are you going to build it yourself?
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

nice did u get it in the probe talk bulk buy? will it also delete ur stock ecu? i know what u mean by the duty tax when my pistond/rods came in it costed me 160 :shock: it sux a--
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
rebel2k4

Post by rebel2k4 »

I used fedex to ship like 4 boxes to ontario ( a turbo kit) and I was told he incurred no duty taxes nor did I for anything.

THey are a great shipping company with the best rates anywhere Ive found.

Are these redtops the 550's? If so good luck. ;) I have em, they are tricky to tune
94 Mazda MX3 GS - 395 whp 397 ft lbs untuned on pump gas and stock KLDE 15 psi boost. now running 16 psi and E85.. numbers=? 425ish whp
04 GSXR 600- full exh, power commander 3, int turn signals, etc
98 Ford Ranger 3.0L
01 YZ250- most fun vehicle Ive ever owned.
95 Eclipse- built 420a, 60-1, megasquirt, 371 whp @ 17 psi, dsm-broken-car-curse
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Nice , think im gonna get the MSnS from probe bulk buy .

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Is this the latest version of MSnS from the latest bulk buy? If so, how long turn around time from the time you sent in your ECU to the time you recieved your completed package?
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

rebel2k4 wrote:I used fedex to ship like 4 boxes to ontario ( a turbo kit) and I was told he incurred no duty taxes nor did I for anything.
fedex is the key there, Its likely oscar got his stuff UPS and they are horrible for duty fees, ive been killed many times by those bastards but fedex dosent charge duty, my headers came from carolina i think, and i never got charged
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

rudeboymx6 wrote:nice...how much did everything come to with tax, shipping and everything and where did you get your MSnS and redtops from? im looking for some also. is the MSnS all ready to go or are you going to build it yourself?
The MSnS was from the original GB on Probetalk. It is the exact same one that Babyblue has.

Both, the 6 redtop 550 injectors and the MSnS came out to $545 CDN taxes and duties included; not a bad price at all if you ask me.

The MS is ready to go, with wired and labeled! With this version, I can completely get rid of the factory ECU!!

I'm pretty sure it was UPS. But its ok, at least i can right it off..

Sorry for not posting any pics yet. Tis the season to be busy!

I'll get them up Monday!

Happy Holidays to all!
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Pic added!
OSKY

PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

The Red-tops are Nissan right? Also, don't they require some modification to the fuel rail to fit? I've heard about it (maybe from Bby-Blues), but haven't seen hard info on what has to be done to the fuel rail.

Looks great, and a prelabeled wiring harness is awesome!!!
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

PATDIESEL wrote:The Red-tops are Nissan right? Also, don't they require some modification to the fuel rail to fit? I've heard about it (maybe from Bby-Blues), but haven't seen hard info on what has to be done to the fuel rail.
Looks great, and a prelabeled wiring harness is awesome!!!
Good Q Pat. I think Steve (BB) did a how to (I think) on modifying our stock/ZE rails to fit the Nissan Injectors.

Not to jack the thread, but would it be an overall advantage or a better way to go acquiring the these Nissan injectors over the Millennia 290's that I've got waiting right now pending the SC install? Would it be overkill with these Nissan red tops over the Millennia 290's?
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
hyperman

Post by hyperman »

I got mine 2 today, i'm going to run the nissan injectors as well. But i'm still searching for a machineshop to modify the rails.

daytona blue MX-3 2.5L V6 KL-ZE, KL31 ecu, koni lowered 40mm, freeflow exhaust system (decat), centerforge race clutch, cold air intake Dynamik, front and rear strut bars reactive, OBX race headers, Akebono pro act ceramic brake pads, Techna fit steel brake lines, zimmmerman crossdrilled rotors, reverse glow gauges, spinner gauges, topmix front lip, pakfeifer skirts, pakfeifer difussor, pakfeifer wing, inverted scoop bonnet , 17" bsa rims, etc
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

hyperman wrote:I got mine 2 today, i'm going to run the nissan injectors as well. But i'm still searching for a machineshop to modify the rails.
Looks good. What application will you be running with your ZE, since your signature doesn't indicate a Supercharger or Turbo? These redtops aren't strictly for the ZE only are they?
hyperman

Post by hyperman »

the same as you, a clutched m62. I'm not running the redtops though. I will be running sr20 370cc injectors, these will be good for about 300hp and that's my goal.
daytona blue MX-3 2.5L V6 KL-ZE, KL31 ecu, koni lowered 40mm, freeflow exhaust system (decat), centerforge race clutch, cold air intake Dynamik, front and rear strut bars reactive, OBX race headers, Akebono pro act ceramic brake pads, Techna fit steel brake lines, zimmmerman crossdrilled rotors, reverse glow gauges, spinner gauges, topmix front lip, pakfeifer skirts, pakfeifer difussor, pakfeifer wing, inverted scoop bonnet , 17" bsa rims, etc

Return to “Forced Induction”