Pics of my RS

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
merlino

Pics of my RS

Post by merlino »

Hi, I'm a beginner in this forum. Here is a pick of the MX3 I purchased last year. It's useless to say that I LOVE her.
Last edited by merlino on December 26th, 2005, 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

WOW! I thought my Blaze Red Baby was clean. Very nice RS Merlino. So, what do you plan to do with her? It's pretty safe to say that all of us here will look foward to your cars progress if you do. If you'ld like to see some basic things you can add to the exterior, check out my topic here. It should be 3 to 4 pages back, headlined.. "PICS OF MY BABY, FROM BEGINNING TO NOW..."

Also,, welcome to the family and happy holidays.
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
merlino

Post by merlino »

Thank you very much. I just saw your baby too, and I must confess she is very clean and beautiful. It's not easy to look after the body of the mine, because she has not still her private garage box (probably in March when I'll move she has her box) and sleeps under pines. But I decided to invest some money in Meguiar's products to keep the body bright.

At present I look forward some sport wheels (size 15 "; besides, your wheels are great) and maybe a higher spoiler. But in fact I'd like to keep its original look (more or less) because I find the MX very beautiful like that. Recently I added a "kit d'admission directe", which takes the place of the original air filter (how do you say that ?). I'm going to pick up some ideas from your topic.

In France unfortunately we have no MXer's community and it's very difficult to meet (the rarity of the MX3 I suppose).

Anyway thank you very much for your greetings. Happy Christmas to the MX3' community.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Merry Christmas!! That is a super clean RS I like it alot :)
merlino

Post by merlino »

Thanks a lot. Hope I'll improve my cars with all the idea and tricks of the forum :) I could check out the MX3-registry, you are a very big club 8) , and it's stimulating to see how you organize your meetings.

OK I put once more (she has a little rascal glare on this one :wink:)
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

Another nice pic! Well done. Also, I'm glad I could help with the pics on the topic I posted.
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
merlino

Post by merlino »

Yes you did. When I see the work done on your new spoiler, I'm sure it's possible to change spoiler without any damage on the body (I should soon look for a spoiler like the image above (the MX3-3.COM banner) and I'm pretty anxious because the coachbuilder should remove the old one).
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

no kidding i thought mine was clean that is like spotless!! i love it =)
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
merlino

Post by merlino »

Thank you. Have you some photos of your car ?
Drewation

Post by Drewation »

:shock: how old is that paint? same i thought mine was clean dam must have babied it like crazy wow nice mx3 very clean 8)
*new* 1995 Blaze Red MX-3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/drewationmx3
merlino

Post by merlino »

This car has been repainted in March, except the top.
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

Here is a few of my car. The paint isn't that shine but its still really clean tho.

1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

merlino

Post by merlino »

Hey she really shines !! And I love the front bumper. Where did you find red windshield wipers ?
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

at a local store they sell like blue red green yellow CF. They are all double bladed wipers to. I need new ones tho but i am not going to get red. Going to get CF blades so they dont fade.
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”