F/S many custom parts & acc.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
neverenuff
Supporting Member

F/S many custom parts & acc.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by neverenuff »

Well People,<BR> My tranny on my MX went south for the second time and well im not getting it fixed. So I have a bunch of things for sale. As far as the big item's like hood, bumper ex. If you live in or near New Jersey I will sell at good price . I have pic's of everything so If you are intrested in anything please email me for pics. Now here is the list with prices of things I will ship out.<P>Alpine CVA1000 motorized TV custom painted Blaze red with TV tuner it has been modifide to receive A/V in the brain not the cheap way by the cable: $570.00 usd + shipping<P>Alpine MRV1000 amp: $225.00 + shipping<P>Custom painted Sony XE744 graphic EQ. Works great but has some display damage $60.00 + shipping<P>One of a kind Kight Rider Light.This is a one pice light with veriable speed fit's like a glove on the MX-3: $75.00 usd + shipping.<P>Custom Painted Blaze red gauge cluster: Make me an ofer no resonable offer refused.<P>Brand new still in the box never had a chance to mount 16" crome neeper alians rims: $750.00 usd + shipping<P>Pakfeifer Altezza tail light also never mounted new in box: $375.00 usd + shipping<P>Custom painted Blaze red, red Nipple lights or is it called red windshield washer nozzel: 25.00 + shipping<P>If there are any other items that can be shiped and you may need off the car email me and ask If I have It. I have a 92 RS mint in and out well for the most part. Remember I have pic's of all items listed above and I can take pics of any thing else If you need It. Any question's email me at REDRM20@aol.com or just post a reply.<P><BR>Thnx<p>[ June 01, 2002: Message edited by: NEVER ENUFF CUSTOMS ]
Wildman640

Re: F/S many custom parts & acc.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Wildman640 »

I am interested in the knight rider light and the Altezza tail lights. How much do you think shipping would cost to ship to WV?
Tman

Post by Tman »

Could you post a pic of the night rider light, i am interested. Thanks
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(
C-MX-DA3

Post by C-MX-DA3 »

IM FROM DENVILLE,NJ. IM LIKE TO SEE THOSE ALTEEZA. WHERE YOU FROM IN JERSEY, EMAILED ME THE PICTURE AND MAYBE WITH COULD MEET UP.
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

this is the only pic of the car I can post any other pic's must be emailed to you .<BR>I live near Camden NJ well if you know the area I live in Blackwood.<P><BR> Image <BR> Image
mravalon2002

Post by mravalon2002 »

Interested in the Rims can you post a pic<P>thanx
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Excursionist:<BR><STRONG>Interested in the Rims can you post a pic<P>thanx</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>No I can't post the pic but I can email it to you let me know.
codene

Post by codene »

i can take that hood off your hands for ya. email me squint_183@yahoo.com
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mail_cory_here" TARGET=_blank>Codenes Car</A>
Mx3Mazda

Post by Mx3Mazda »

could i see a pic of your rear seat..the lower portion where ur a-- sits.. thanks<BR>kharazny@hotmail.com<p>[ June 02, 2002: Message edited by: Mx3Mazda ]
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mx3Mazda:<BR><STRONG>could i see a pic of your rear seat..the lower portion where ur a-- sits.. thanks<BR>kharazny@hotmail.com<P>[ June 02, 2002: Message edited by: Mx3Mazda ]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>The back seat never went in for the recall so it has the rip in the seams sorry.
mravalon2002

Post by mravalon2002 »

You can e-mail me at mr_avalon@hotmail.com I would really like to see those rims.
colombrican1

Post by colombrican1 »

Custom Painted Blaze red gauge cluster: Make me an ofer no resonable offer refused.<P>Hey can I see some pics of the gauge cluster e-mail me at amilcar.ast@wspan.com thx<BR> :cool:
I got a stick and I want her automatic
south paw 42

Post by south paw 42 »

I live 30 minutes east of philly so we are not far at all. I am very interested in your hood. Maybe we could meet somewhere
south paw 42

Post by south paw 42 »

what are you lookin to get for your hood
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

I live 5 minn away from the bridge so meeting would not be a prob but you have to pick up the hood. The hood is in pefect condition.The price on the hood is $100.00 let me know .

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”