Look what someone did!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Franko
Supporting Member

Look what someone did!

Post by Franko »

Driving home last night and I see this poor defenseless mx-3 jacked up with its wheels stolen! Poor thing. Its almost comical though because you can see the tire tracks and foot prints of the people who stole them.

93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
merlino

Post by merlino »

Yes. Very very sad :?
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

damn :evil:
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

do u guys have that bad of crime up there??

maybe its just parked for the winter??

but i guess the footsteps eh
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
Drewation

Post by Drewation »

Hoodzy wrote:do u guys have that bad of crime up there??

maybe its just parked for the winter??

but i guess the footsteps eh
i get that here all the time there a tiburon on blocks i always see when im driving along clarence and i hear about it alot also, ive seen some nuts that have like a lock of some sort of you have to use a speacial tool be a good idea when you have 3000$ rims
*new* 1995 Blaze Red MX-3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/drewationmx3
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Well crime isnt that bad up here but there is the occasional robbery that happens. That mx-3 has been there for about a week or so I guess, I saw it drive around a few times because I remember the tape being on the back of it. That pic is infront of a parking garage downtown so its not likely that the owner was the one who took it.
My sisters boyfriend had his jeep cherokee stolen off my parking lot about a week ago. I couldent believe that it actually happened, that is the first time that something has been stolen from my apartment buildings. Anyway they found it 3 days later downtown with no gas in it and no oil and no oil pressure. I guess it ran out of gas and they couldent get it up in the woods. Usually what happens here is that people steal a car then use it to break in somewhere and then burn it. He got lucky since they didnt get a chance to set it on fire. Those little bastards though, someone saw three younger fellas get in the jeep and steal it that night. They cut up the dash and the seats and wrote "f*ck you" in the dash and cut up his leather seats. People like that actually deserve to have the $hit kicked out of them. I was thinking that I wished that I had one of those police tazers and caught the fella stealing it. Hed never do it again I guarantee that.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
merlino

Post by merlino »

Excuse me, there are words I don't understand completely : what is a police tazer ?
Neil

Post by Neil »

merlino wrote:Excuse me, there are words I don't understand completely : what is a police tazer ?
Its like sticking your finger in an electrical socket, except the tazer sticks it to you! :lol:

Thats what my car looks like right now, minus the cinder blocks.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Drewation wrote:i get that here all the time there a tiburon on blocks i always see when im driving along clarence and i hear about it alot also
They must be pretty popular for theves...a girl in one of my car clubs just had her's stolen a weekor two ago
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
merlino

Post by merlino »

Perhaps you know this link http://www.stickdeath.com/2005auto.swf
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

merlino wrote:Excuse me, there are words I don't understand completely : what is a police tazer ?

Ohh.. a police tazer is one of those guns that they use that has 2 electrodes on thin wires that shoot out and put like 100,000 volts through the person they shoot it at. Its a non lethal method of taking people down.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 25&q=tazer

I dont know if youve seen jackass but they shoot johnny knoxville with one in the first episode.
merlino

Post by merlino »

OK now I see. Thanks. Indeed it's a good method, unpleasant enough for the thieves
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

That's very sad indeed. We work hard,(well, most of us) to make our cars look good........ even if it's just adding rims, and then some punk(s) come around and take it. I wonder if the owner had a alarm on it? Franko, that could've been your car.......or one of ours.
I hope they catch those jerk offs.
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
Legato626

Post by Legato626 »

Merlino you DO NOT WANT to get shot by a tazer they F***ing WOULD HURT like crazy!!
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

:shock:
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”