FX Designs Combat kit for sale 800 OBO

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.

Re: FX Designs Combat kit for sale 800 OBO

Post by Guest »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> Ok smart a$$. The pics will be posted by the end of the night. Keep your rude a$$ comments to yourself. I am wanting at least 900 for the kit. But if you are willing to come pick it up to save the hassle of shipping I will negotiate. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Nice pics u posted by the end of the night :o :o <BR>see barry i told ya so??
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

dood all that drama is gettin real old fast<P>I'd like to take a look at the kit, i'm in indiana for the week. I can even take pics and post for you if you want.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

I am trying to get the dig cam to work right now. But if you want to meet to take pics for me that would be cool. where in Indy are you? I am on the east side right now. Oh and by the way YES.... I am a girl... LOL :D
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

I have sent the pics to Barry so they should be posted shortly.. Thanks for your patience.. :)
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli

Post by Guest »

NICE PICS :mad: :mad:
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

Can't we all just be nice? :(
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
94MX3

Post by 94MX3 »

We all get along here dont we And how the hell do you know that she doesnt have the kit and shes not a chic I mean its not like uve been down there b4 so back off and anyone can say for a FACT see watch hey guys my mx-3 runs a 1/4 in 4sec flat for a FACT<p>[ June 01, 2002: Message edited by: 94MX3 ]
No Cop No Stop I Dont Care<P>Daniel Jones<BR>94' Mx-3 RS<BR>Blaze Red<BR>1.6L DOHC

Post by Guest »

um yah nice one!!! actually he knows who i am and i know who he is so if u don;t know facts shut up...
yamaha125

Post by yamaha125 »

Yall are butt hurt in ,just show the picks chick and get it over with
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Barry has had the pics since Friday. I guess they will be posted when he gets a chance. For the record no one on this board knows me nor have I ever met any of you. If anyone else can help me out and post the pics if I send them to you let me know ASAP. I need to sell this kit. The car is already sold. Thanks in advance. :D
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I am in the middle of moving into my house so I cant watch the boards as much as I usually do, not have I had time to post these pics. They DO EXIST and I WILL be posting them soon.<P>one more thing if ANYONE posts some stupid, revolting, or inconciderate post im going to ban you. I as well as everyone else get tired of deleting, editing, and warning those who just come on here ranting. It wastes server space and bandwidth, write it on a notepad and repeat it to yourself, you'll get tired of reading too. Im not trying to be an a--, Im tryng to make my point. <P><BR>Oh and BTW, if you KNOW who MRsOZ Supposedly is, please enlighten me.<p>[ June 03, 2002: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Thanks Barry :)
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli

Post by Guest »

And my last words r: I am glad u sold the car..now u will no longer be on this board :) <BR>someone please buy the kit quickly :cool:
Mx3Mazda

Post by Mx3Mazda »

i would liek to see pics.. thanks

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”