BC club - Christmas Lunch or Dinner?

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
MX-West Car Club

Post by MX-West Car Club »

Josh wrote:do we need to bring gifts for our X-mas Linner. our we doing an exchange. just thought id ask
No, we won't do the gift exchange this time. See ya guys saturday.
Kevin Gee - President
MX-West Car Club
93 White MX-3 1.6RS
www.mx-west.com
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Yay for milestone and new engines...
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

hope you guys had fun, i would have liked to make the trip but lack of funds and no time off. plus the car is parked waiting to get worked on.
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

That sucks. It was pretty good. got to meet some people I didn't know :)
Shades

Post by Shades »

Damnit I was too busy in school studying for my final... I haven't made it out to a meet in a long time.
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
Ferrarislayer

Post by Ferrarislayer »

Ya same, I had finals, and a lack of cash. Are there gunna be any meets coming up by the end of January? I still haven't been to one yet, I'm tired of missing out :cry:
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

im hoping the meet this summer does not fall on the bosses race weekend, allready trying to figure it out.
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

all you guys are slackers. i live in WA and i still find time to make it. you can make time for anything. Money; all you need is Gas money most of the time. i wish more people would make it out to the meets. it seems that the MX is fading out. Damb slackers :) lol

everyone has stuff going on and thats definatly understandable. we just try and make sure that at least the ones that show up have fun.
hopefully you guys will be able to attend some this summer, it would be nice to meet some new faces.
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Josh wrote:all you guys are slackers. i live in WA and i still find time to make it. you can make time for anything. Money; all you need is Gas money most of the time. i wish more people would make it out to the meets. it seems that the MX is fading out. Damb slackers :) lol

everyone has stuff going on and thats definatly understandable. we just try and make sure that at least the ones that show up have fun.
hopefully you guys will be able to attend some this summer, it would be nice to meet some new faces.

hahaha, Ya. you guys could ya know just get a ride with someone else. What is funny is I left at 6am then didn't get home til 10:30pm.... wow that was a long day...
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

the main reason for the car being parked is that i am getting about 3km a litre, that and it does not drive very well at all in the snow, just about crashed it first snow fall (ministry of trasnport guy pulled out in front of me). the winter tempo barely makes it to work on a good day, let alone a 7 1/2 hour drive. plan to make it for more meets next year.

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”