[fs] Two mx-3's and some kit parts

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Acamori

[fs] Two mx-3's and some kit parts

Post by Acamori »

I have two '93 mx-3's and i think i'll be getting rid of both in an attempt to get a newer car for various personal reasons. I also have two kit pieces which i bought to put on one of the cars but never got a chance to.
Below is what I have and what I can tell you about them.

1993 Mazda MX-3. 4-cyl automatic tranny. Laguna blue. ~173k miles (I'll edit this with the actual number when I can). I've had it for a little over a year and a half now and I've had the solenoids (transmission) replaced shortly after getting it. The water pump and thermostat have been replaced earlier this year. The timing belt was replaced with the water pump. I've changed the altenator to the V6 one (more amperage). The AC system was just fixed up recently as well as a few minor repairs. Passed inspection in Nov here in VA. I've also done a considerable amount of sound deadening to the car. Both doors, rear quarters, almost all of the rear quarter have b-quiet ultimate (about equal to dynamat's pro quality stuff) and some other less major deadening. There are indiglo guage faces and hvac control face, currently triggered by an independant switch but I can rewire it to come on with the lights if desired. This car currently has the stock stereo and speakers in it, I can replace these with some stereo equipment i have lying around, ask for details. There is some damage to the apholstry, mostly to the driver's seat and the driver's side switch for the passenger window doesn't work (could be replaced quickly and easily if a working switch were obtained).
i'd like $2000 for this one since i've done a lot of repairs and it runs fine

1993 Mazda MX-3 GS. V6 manual tranny. Red. ~132k miles (again, i'll get the acctual number when i can). This one just had its water pump and timing belt replaced. The clutch was replaced at the end of August, and the AC system was fixed shortly before though there seems to still be a leak in that system. This car currently has my stereo system in it, I may be willing to leave the head unit and sub box in it for extra. There some minor damage to the apholstry, and the roof liner needs cleaned, but it's nothing major. There also seems to be a header leak.
i'd like $2500 for this car, without the stereo parts.

Corksport MS Front Bumper. This bumper has sat either in a box or in my basement (dry and clean) since i got it. It is fiberglass, and has no visible damage. It currently sells for $310 through Corksport, make me an offer and I'll consider it. I would prefer pick up on this since it's difficult to ship without a large risk of damage. Some fitting may still be needed since I never got even that far.
since i paid $400 for it and considering current price, i'd like $300. after shipping cost from corksport (which for me was over $100) it's still cheaper.

KMAX Side Skirts. These too are brand new. I've taken them out of the box once or twice to look at them and see how they'd fit on the car. They are currently still wrapped in bubble wrap and in the box they shipped in. These are fiberglass as well, thicker and sturdier than the bumper and have no visible damage. Where I bought them from currently sells them for $99, make me an offer. I can ship these, but i don't know how much it would cost to do so, probably no more than $30 (but again, i'm not sure so don't be surprised if it's more).
i'd like to get $75+shipping on these.

if you catch me while i'm home (december) or are close enough i can drive either car to be dropped off The bumper might be able to ship, but i'd prefer a pick up and i can bring it some distance to meet if needed.

To make an offer or for more information please email me at tetegami @ gmail.com (minus spaces) or instant message at any of the names given on here. I don't get to this forum often but I'll try to check it when I can.
Last edited by Acamori on December 10th, 2005, 2:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
ikarus1

Post by ikarus1 »

I sent you email about the MS front bumper. Been looking at the Erebuni version on sale at Nopi.....
93 White MX-3 "Ebay special"
94 Green 626 V6 5-speed "family car"
94 Mazda B2300 SE "project turbo truk"
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

i updated the info on the GS above. went ahead and had the repairs done that were neccessary (water pump, timing belt while they were in there)
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

i got descent pricing quotes, off to the bank for a loan!
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
kimlin85

Post by kimlin85 »

did you sell the ms bumper?
raspberry metallic 2.5 klze, clutchmasters stage II clutch, ss autochrome headers, kl31 ecu, magnaflow cat, twm shortshift, corksport rear strut tower bar, clear turnsignals, and lots of dents.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”