NYC Meet Anyone??????

A forum for NorthEastern USA MX-3 Club Related Topics.
grey mx-3

Post by grey mx-3 »

yea i was up for this meet i dont know why no one ever tried to get together it would be cool i dont see many mx-3 on long island
Cpl_Bryant

Post by Cpl_Bryant »

Come on Matt, keep it alive! Its not too late. Columbus day coming up...? Maybe like a meet on Sunday...?
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/cplbryant" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
msbmx3

Post by msbmx3 »

Hey Bryant, first of all thanks for the message on my cardomain site. I love the work you have done with your MX.
As far as a meet goes, I am still in but I dont have my car any more.and really havent gottena good response. It was sold to someone upstate near the finger lakes if that happens to be close to you. It was just time for me to get something new to play around with. I will still go to any meets and shows to hang out with you guys. Pics of my new ride will be posted here or in the pic/video section tonight. Check it out
msbmx3

Post by msbmx3 »

GQ084

Post by GQ084 »

Meets....anyone still up for it? Ill be returning home from Japan (military op) and wanted to get together before snow falls.
Also I am curious to know if anyone can recommend a good shop (good as in inexpensive) to install a new engine?
My boy brought a honda engine from this spot by shea stadium for like $300 [rated 170hp] and he was like they sell everything there, so ima check it outh when i get back.
I plan on buying the KL-DE.

Return to “NorthEastern USA MX-3 Club”