mx3 gs for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
yeloboy

mx3 gs for sale

Post by yeloboy »

$12,000.new paint (white) yellow schemed vinyl detail kit.japan nakayama aluminum spoiler(13' high).crome eagle alloy ryms.springs.custom ram air hood.cold air intake. tsudo exhaust system.rx-7 performance cat.v6 engine.plugs and wires(yellow).custom yellow sceemed interior.<BR>cd player, 2-fosgate 12's with amp.front clip<BR>new transmission (automatic-bad a--,scratches in third gear)<BR> :) :) :)
INFAMOUS YELOBOY
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: mx3 gs for sale

Post by Custommx3 »

not to sound mean,, but Corksports car is $11,500 and its a stick.<BR>Has $11,500 worth of mods on it...<BR>I think your price is a lil high unless is a canadian 1996 GS.
yeloboy

Post by yeloboy »

excuse my language,not to be mean, but i'd rape the s--- out of corksports mx3.im getting 3rd gear scratches from this beastly transmission.
INFAMOUS YELOBOY
yeloboy

Post by yeloboy »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG>not to sound mean,, but Corksports car is $11,500 and its a stick.<BR>Has $11,500 worth of mods on it...<BR>I think your price is a lil high unless is a canadian 1996 GS.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>u wanna talk money for mods<BR>trans.-$2200<BR>splioler-$500<BR>engine-$2000<BR>struts and axles front and back-$2100<BR>ryms-$650<BR>hood-$550<BR>exhaust-$350<BR>interior-$350<BR>paint job-$1100<BR>vinyl kit-$550<BR>performance parts etc.-$1900<BR>system-$600<BR>springs/camera kit-$400<P>plus u have to add up the car its self<BR> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
INFAMOUS YELOBOY
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

ok what engine cost you 2000, also what auto tranny do you have that chirps in 3rd. A bit more specifics would help
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
yeloboy

Post by yeloboy »

got the engine off of a v6 2.5 probe that was fast as s---.has bigger heads,racing pistons,JDM cams,and the ram air system it came with.(and i have the right hood for it.)<BR> :D :D :D<BR>the transmission has custom slips and its rebuild from a rx-7 with the mx-3 tranny shield over it.well, thats that. :p
INFAMOUS YELOBOY
ikedogg

Post by ikedogg »

let's see some pics man...not doubting you, just curious
and konstantine is walking down the stairs...
georgechicken

Post by georgechicken »

Wow... If you pay $12k for this car, let me know so i can beat you rediculously... The corksport car is a bargain... it was also done by WELL-KNOWN MX-3 PROFESSIONALS... plus, it's a stick.. nobody wants some automatic piece of crap.. ;) drop the price a couple of grand (to what its worth), and someone that may HAVE to have an automatic might consider it, man... good luck selling it..
--Maybe the Hippopotamus was just a really cool Apotamus.--
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by yeloboy:<BR><STRONG><P>u wanna talk money for mods<BR>trans.-$2200 <P>- I can pick up ANY K series Tranny for less than a thousand.<P>spoiler-$500 ( unless is a CF wing, no MX-3 spoiler is 500 bucks)<P>engine-$2000<BR>(PGT huh.. you got ripped, btw, plz tell me who makes these so called " racing heads" )<P>struts and axles front and back-$2100<BR>(This I Know is BS cause the most expensive strut is 179 and its either a Koni or a Mazdaspeed, I believe 179 x 4 = $716 add maybe 500 for labor for the struts thats $1216) Where is this other $884?<P>ryms-$650 (I believe u mean Rims, not a bad deal)<P>hood-$550 (um, unless this is a custom made hood, you have an OEM one. <P>exhaust-$350 ( understandable, but I'd like to know what you paid 350 for)<BR>interior-$350 (what exactly cost you 350? And dont say painted parts, its a $20 mod)<P>paint job-$1100<P>vinyl kit-$550<P>performance parts etc.-$1900 (If you have a "racing motor" then whats thes $1900?)<P>system-$600<P>springs/camera kit-$400 (No Springs cost that much if you just have drop springs, and a camber kit is like 70 bucks.<P>plus u have to add up the car its self<BR> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Now, IF you have spent that kind of money on the car, Anyone would be able to tell us exactly what yhey had. Now for, I dont believe you a second, but prove me wrong and shut me up.
georgechicken

Post by georgechicken »

hey, my uncle in ohio just died, so i need to make a trip out there anyways.. maybe i should go see this work of... umm.. work of whatever it is.. :)
--Maybe the Hippopotamus was just a really cool Apotamus.--
bigburt

Post by bigburt »

i find it funny that some people try to bs their way around.that is not going to work here because you have already proven your ignorance.get more edjucated on mx-3 conversation then try it again.<P> thanks for the smackdown barry
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ike92gs:<BR><STRONG>let's see some pics man...not doubting you, just curious</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well I am doubting....Lets see some pics.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

why would a car with all that have an atuo tranny?....are u impaired so that u have to have one??..seems like u would waste a car like that with an ATX..<shrug>
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

For 1300 bucks I can get a KLZE W/ an auto, thats what they all come with. Why u'd want to use an auto, is beyond me. BTW, if you paid 2200 for an engin and 2000 for a tranny, I'd like to know who ripped you a new one. Oh and BTW anyone who beefs up a motor and makes it a "racing motor" NEVER uses an Auto tranny.
yeloboy

Post by yeloboy »

im trying to get the pics on here,but till i do ,don't talk s--- before u see it.<BR>and if some of you would know how to race an automatic right,u would know it can beet some sticks-learn something before u holla back.(bryan clark)sorry that you cant find match prices for my car, but everthing is just about customized by Concept Racing and Jotech Motersports
INFAMOUS YELOBOY

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”