Mazda Mx-3 for sale: Full car for parts

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
KyleX2000

Mazda Mx-3 for sale: Full car for parts

Post by KyleX2000 »

I am selling a 1993 Mazda Mx-3. The engine is totally done... but the rest of the car is in good condition. It has a blue/green exterior, and a black and green interior. The head gasket blew and then the engine went. So everything works, except for the engine. It is a 5 speed manual. Not GS. I am asking $750. Email for pics at KyleX2000@cs.com.. ps... buyer picks up or pays for shipping.<P>-Kyle-
marshmallow15

Re: Mazda Mx-3 for sale: Full car for parts

Post by marshmallow15 »

hey are you selling your full 5-speed transmission with the clutch, flywheel, clutch pedal assembly, master cylinder, etc.? if so, how much? hopefully cheap since the car is $750?
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
jojo2k23

Post by jojo2k23 »

sell parts,u can get probly more.
KyleX2000

Post by KyleX2000 »

I am selling the car as a whole for 750. I would peice out, cause i could make more money. But i have no time to do so. Between work, band and school. Got no time. So the car comes together. Thanx for interest!<P>-kyle-
Bossman247

Post by Bossman247 »

I will buy your distributor if you wanna get rid of it. <BR>Ross_gunn@hotmail.com
92 mx3 precidia, blaze red outside,<BR>with blazing goin on inside!<P>Don't drive drunk, drive baked ;)
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

I want your hood if he's in very good condition.. my email is propeller19@hotmail.com<P>thanks!
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

Bump for the man with a good deal and clean car ;)<P>Wish you weren't *quite* so far away.<P>-Rob
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

I am also interested in the tranny.....um...exactly what area of NJ are u in--> as I am in the south-western part of PA? obviously i would have to have the car towed....um can u send me pics?? <P>hgc1968@hotmail.com
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
rygy2k1

Post by rygy2k1 »

Do you have the MS front skirt? If so how much would you want for it?
KyleX2000

Post by KyleX2000 »

Sorry everybody. I am not parting this car out. I am selling the car as a whole. I dont have the time to piece out. The car is 750 as a whole. Thanx!<P>-kyle-
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

Bump for a sweet builder car<P>Is it sold yet Kyle?<P>-Rob P.
Oryuki

Post by Oryuki »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KyleX2000:<BR><STRONG>Sorry everybody. I am not parting this car out. I am selling the car as a whole. I dont have the time to piece out. The car is 750 as a whole. Thanx!<P>-kyle-</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>If you'll take like $500 cash you might have a deal. I need a bunch of stuff for my MX3 that was just in a wreck. Let me know, I will talk to my dad about it. I am very very serious about this - I'll take care of shipping and anything else like this. Looking to do something in the next few days.
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KyleX2000:<BR><STRONG>I am selling a 1993 Mazda Mx-3. The engine is totally done... but the rest of the car is in good condition. It has a blue/green exterior, and a black and green interior. The head gasket blew and then the engine went. So everything works, except for the engine. It is a 5 speed manual. Not GS. I am asking $750. Email for pics at KyleX2000@cs.com.. ps... buyer picks up or pays for shipping.<P>-Kyle-</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Got it sold yet Kyle?
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

Sold?<P>Hello?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”