[WTB] REAR CARGO COVER..

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
jrors
Supporting Member

[WTB] REAR CARGO COVER..

Post by jrors »

Guys if you have one for sale and you have pics to show me it's in good condition, please PM me, as I want one.

Thanks
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I make fiberglass OEM reporductions. Covered in black carpet and hinged. 125.00 plus shipping if interested contact me via email.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
MX3Extreme

Post by MX3Extreme »

I have one that is mint! just let me know and I will PM you a price plus shipping. I will also take a pic and send it to show the condition is mint as well.

MX3Extreme
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

i saw this on http://www.evilyeti.com

$65 CDN
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

PATDIESEL wrote:I make fiberglass OEM reporductions. Covered in black carpet and hinged. 125.00 plus shipping if interested contact me via email.
how much extra would you charge if i wanted it with premade holes for speakers or would you even do that?
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

They are made from fiberglass so you could cut your own holes. All speakers need a differnt size hole to match perfectly with the speaker surround so it would be best if you did it.
Mine look exactly like the stock ones, so if you are mounting subs or something make sure they will fit between the humps.
If you need to see what mine look like visit, http://www.atlantamx3.com/mocafurom and look under the hatch cover replacements page.

PS, not to speak poorly of another guy making needed parts for the MX-3, but I wouldn't pay 65.00 for a flat piece of thick cardboard covered in carpet. Not to mention that eventually you'll have more problems with the Yeti one than the original. The humps and such in the OEM one are there to help make it stronger. I am sure mine will last longer than the car unless you throw it against a tree or get rear ended by a huge truck.
I also want to say that I am not pushing sales of my part, they take forever to make and are a bit of a pita to pry from the mold. I have plenty of money and not enough time. I designed these and are selling remakes just to help out other MXers. 125.00 just barely covers the time and materials.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

cdngrl420 if your realy interested i have my old one with holes for 6x9 and stonge enough to hold my weight. PM for more info
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

Well guys, I'm still in the market for a OEM cargo cover. Anyone who has one for sale, PM me.

Thanks again guys.

J
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

Anybody
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

I cannot see anyone selling one. They are probably the rareset MX-3 part. I offer still stands if interested. Please make a decision soon though or you'll have to wait untill after X-mas.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

I have one that is in good condition , I can get pictures tomorrow if necessary
Kris
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

Thanks for the responses guys and cdngrl420. I got ahold of a fellow MXer here that has one in great shape for a good price after all. Thanks MazdaManiacMx3.
Neil

Post by Neil »

PATDIESEL wrote: PS, not to speak poorly of another guy making needed parts for the MX-3, but I wouldn't pay 65.00 for a flat piece of thick cardboard covered in carpet. Not to mention that eventually you'll have more problems with the Yeti one than the original. The humps and such in the OEM one are there to help make it stronger. I am sure mine will last longer than the car unless you throw it against a tree or get rear ended by a huge truck.
I also want to say that I am not pushing sales of my part, they take forever to make and are a bit of a pita to pry from the mold. I have plenty of money and not enough time. I designed these and are selling remakes just to help out other MXers. 125.00 just barely covers the time and materials.
Not trying to bring back an old post. Or start anything here. But they arnt just a flat peace of "thick cardboard". All the reiforcements to prevent warping/bending/crackings are on the underside.

I do belive that a fiberglass version would be much stronger, but i dont like working with fiberglass.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
J0HN_R1

Post by J0HN_R1 »

:arrow:
EvilYeti.com ...This is made from OEM materials identical of which the original Hatch Covers were made from...
:!: OEM hatch-covers are made of fiber-board. Sorta like thin MDF used to build sub-boxes. Not 'weak' by any means, but weaker than fiberglass yes...
When this thing hits 88mph, you're gonna see some serious TIHS...!
93_mx3_gs

Post by 93_mx3_gs »

I sell you my original for 300.00 :D Just kidding. I would go with PAT's.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”