Mirrors

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

I don't get your mental stigma with "being original".

Seeing how there are like no mx-3's on teh streets besides in canada, who gives a s--- who has what & if you are copying someone else. I really can't see your justification for spending $6000 to have "an original KFZE" swap "because no one else has one".

Hell my car is as unoriginal as they come. I have the SE interior, KLZE swap w/headers & exhaust, home made CAI and a bunch of other crap that everyone on here already had done. I don't give a s--- b/c I'm the ONLY mx3 within 500 mile radius with this crap done & not even half of my friends know wtf the car is capable of, thats what I likve about owning an mx3.

But since you don't want ppl to know what those mirrors are from, i won't tell anyone publically lol. I already knew that this certain cars mirrors fit since the MX-3's mirrors are pretty much the same as teh protege/323 in terms of shape but I personally don't like how much smaller the mirror area is on the Z3 mirrors so I never bothered installing them.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Gro, 1. pull your panties out of a wad. 2. Brian is talking about MX-3s near him. We have about 7 active members and 5-6 that meet every Thursday. If that were the case for you wouldn't you want some originality in a car that is hard to make your own for the lack of aftermarket??? I have the same mirrors and wouldn't share the info. If someone wants them then take a close look and decide what you think they are from. That is how I got the idea in the first place. Took a 15.00 chance and made it work.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
exdream_mx3

Post by exdream_mx3 »

Hey jacbs2007 where abouts are you from??? Harrisburg is only about an hour from me.
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

omg who would want mirrors that have that fake carbon fiber sticker crap all over them? if anything just buy universal CF mirrors.. or buy some that look about the shape/size u want, and bolt em on! ;) w00t
92 Autozam AZ3
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

i just wanted mirrors similar i got black m3
reprobation

Post by reprobation »

seriously, i just want new mirrors because the paint on mine is chipping badly, and i'd like to have something alittle more aggresive looking...

-Chris
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

um why the fuzz about mirrors? they are everywhere on ebay for cavaliers, neons , civics... we just bought that same mirror for a cavalier. its not really original and I dont like the way it looks (bought them for my brother) It was a bit of annoyance to get them to fit bohoo. They got some diff color leds on the front.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “Appearance”