[FS] 1995 MX-3 RS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

[FS] 1995 MX-3 RS

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Hey all, I’m selling my MX… but I wanted to put it on here first and see if any of you are interested. I know if one of you bought it, it’d be taken care of and fixed up real nice.

It’s a 1995 MX3 RS, 4 cyl., automatic transmission. The car is black, has alloy wheels. 100,900 miles are on the car. Two new tires on the front, bought on Oct. 25, transmission cooler installed around June, car comes with CD player, car has tinted windows, power windows, and sunroof. New front rotors and pads put on about 3 or 4 months ago.

The motor mounts need to be replaced. Exterior has some small dings and dents (Thanks Wilma). Interior dash is cracked, some rippage in the back seat.

Check out my cardomain.com page for pictures. They were taken a few months ago, and although the car looks pretty much the same now, there’s a couple of new dents from Hurricane Wilma.

I am selling it as is for $1800 OBO, since there is some work that needs to be done to it. I live in Deerfield Beach, FL. Zip code 33441. I'd prefer to sell it to someone local. If you are interested or have any questions please email me at michellen82@hotmail.com .

Thanks for all the help you guys have given me. Wish I could have afforded to make the car run and look awesome. Hopefully one of you can fix it up.
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Are you sure you know what you are doing?

There is not enough girls on here ... can you maybe store it someplace for abit until you get some extra money? You don't have to right now get it looking sharp ... sometimes that takes time .. like me for instance .. I want to do so much to mine but it'll have to wait.

Well ... all the best .. we'll miss you.

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

i've been toying with the idea of selling my mx3 for the past few months but the feeling went away slowly as people are always telling me i have an awesome car and its pretty bone stock if its little things that are wrong with it tough it out and fix them i doubt you will ever own a sexier car cause they dont come much nicer. Plus you won't ever find a better car forum to belong to I belong to a few others but theres a whole different atmosphere on this one thats inviting and there is lots of people on here that know soooooo much about these cars and are always willing to help.
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

I don't really want to sell it, but I guess my current circumstances are requiring me to. I do alot more traveling now and so I need something a little bigger, and something with a little less milage on it wouldn't hurt either. I really liked this car though, and really hope someone on here buys it. Thanks for your input guys.
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

The car's been sold. Hopefully they'll take care of it. Thanks again everyone for being so helpful and nice over the last year or so.
Thunderstorm

Post by Thunderstorm »

tw1st3d_cl0wn wrote:The car's been sold. Hopefully they'll take care of it. Thanks again everyone for being so helpful and nice over the last year or so.
Awww! tw1st3d_cl0wn, gonna miss you! :crying:
Was wondering what happened to you and if you were OK.
(You seemed to disappear for a while)

Well, suppose you did what you had to do. :crying:
Ironically, bought my MX-3 exactly a year ago off eBay in the UK.
Best of luck tw1st3d_cl0wn, let us know what you get next, and take care of yourself.

Oh, and if you ever get bitten by the MX-3 bug, you know where to come!

:crying:

Thunderstorm
1998 MX-3 RS 1.6i DOHC "Blackbird". Totally Stock.

The 21st Century is a con; where is my Hovercar?!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058708
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Hey, yeah I disapeared for awhile, I got a second job and just had zero time, plus I didn't have the internet readily available to me anymore. I did come on here and read up on things from time to time though. But thanks for thinking of me. Take care. :wink: I'll let you know what I buy next.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”