Hows everyone doin>>> MX3 for lif3

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Ainu69

Hows everyone doin>>> MX3 for lif3

Post by Ainu69 »

Most of you probely know me im a victorian with a black mx3 gs, i kinda fell of the face of the earth when my gf (at the time) decided that i was spending to much time on my car and not with her so after 1 year of that i moved on and now want to get back into the swing of things with MX west, I know Taras really well here havent talked to him in awhile but wanted to know whats going and if anything is happening here after christmas

Now for my sweet Mx3, i havent sold it yet or anything and i dont really want to but heres a breif update:

Febuary 2005 - Car get broken into and my $700 rockford fosgate amp got stolen along with cds and just did a real number to my interior.

Outcome : Depreasion value Sucks it, but the guys at futureshop were great gave me a good deal and made the install come in around the ajusters damage price of 600 or so. So i was out 300 and a car alarm.

July 2005 - Parked in parking lot came out to see a ding in my fender

Outcome: noting i was going to fix it myself

Nov 2005 - Comming home from Nanaimo, bambi jumped out and got beat up by my front end of the car, oh wait i think thats the other way around my front end was beat up by bambi

Outcome : $1600 in damages OMFG light,custom front bumper and fender all screwed and broken, icbc will cover it but again a 300 deductable but its been 1 week and still not fixed but a side note the fender that was damaged was the same one in july so i get to pay to fix it but they paint for free because they have to anyways because of the accident

all i have to say is my damn car has still held up and going strong, minus the alignment that needs to be done on the front end of my car (which i have to pay for)

well anyways these are my chronicles over the past year i hope everyone is doing well and hope i can come to a meet here in a little while if there is anything come on the island.

PS is it still $20 to join the club again?

peace out

chris
10-4

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”