Ok guys...1992 MX-3...let's make a deal

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Cresstar00

Ok guys...1992 MX-3...let's make a deal

Post by Cresstar00 »

Ok so my ebay auction didn't go so hot, but I have this nice GS 1992 V6 with 156K miles on it. The engine is in tip top shape(I only use synthetic every 3000 miles). I have a PRM intake installed, and a dual DTM exhuast. The only problem is that the car was in a minor rear end collision. The bumper needs to be replaced(whooptie doo), but aside from that the car is in great shape. I'm willing to let it go for 2000 if someone comes to get it or 2500 if I have drop it off. I WILL NOT PART THE CAR OUT. So don't reply asking me to(that includes the intake).<p>[ May 04, 2002: Message edited by: Avez Rizvi ]
MazdaSensai

Re: Ok guys...1992 MX-3...let's make a deal

Post by MazdaSensai »

I might be interested if you could bring it up to Michigan.
I want an MX3!!
Cresstar00

Post by Cresstar00 »

Michigan is a stretch, but if you give me all $2500, I would seriously consider it. I'll leave it at that for now. Thanks for the inquiry...<BR>A.Rizvi
georgechicken

Post by georgechicken »

doesnt sound bad... need a little more info... what color is it? is it an automatic or manual? how long have you had it? do you have a page with pictures that I can see (or you can email me some at georgechicken@yahoo.com). I'm in Memphis, TN and I have friends in Alabama, so coming to get it wouldnt be a problem.
--Maybe the Hippopotamus was just a really cool Apotamus.--
AJ

Post by AJ »

im definately interested, please post any more info you have and pics if ya got em. email me at metalhed469@hotmail.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”