where to find b6t manifold?

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Brycek

where to find b6t manifold?

Post by Brycek »

I've called at least 10 junk yards today, not one has anything with a b6t, I tried ebay too, still nothing. does anyone know where else I can get a turbo manifold for my b6 dohc?
Joey's mx

Post by Joey's mx »

CORKSPORT!!!!!
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

my basement.....
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
Brycek

Post by Brycek »

You have one you want to sell?
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

i have a whole set up im thinking of selling. i have one guy whos very interested and well i ll talk to him and see if he wants the set up still or not. PM me for more info
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.

Return to “Forced Induction”