[FS] SRT4 in the Belleville area

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Typhoonk

[FS] SRT4 in the Belleville area

Post by Typhoonk »

Hey;

My friend is selling his SRT4 in the Belleville area. Check it out in the srtforums. mmmmmmmmmmm, speed.......................

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194078 [/url]
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
mazdubber

Post by mazdubber »

That's damn close to the retail price of the car when it was new. Do they seriously hold that kind of value? :shock: I mean, it's a neon. A damn fast neon, but still a neon.
92 GS
'Stock'... :twisted:
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

the base price of an srt4 is $28,000 (canadian)

My friends, has the 5-speed, air conditioning, sunroof, keyless entry system, 15" rims and some other factory goodies - as well as other options he has on the car right now....... (go to the post and ask him straight)

A used SRT4 in the toronto area is -> Cheapest (with body damage) $22,000 and all the way up to $29, 000

so asking $25,000 or best offer is not a bad deal - Give him a shout on the srt forum ( follow the above link), maybe he will give u a deal.
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
phredren

Post by phredren »

People won't pay those prices for that car. Especially because it's almost 100% certain that the car was driven fast and redlined often. Not a very strong selling point. AFAIK, the only options you can get with the SRT4 are the sound system and sunroof... they all come fully loaded.

Anyway, good luck to your friend.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Nobody is going to pay $28k for a used Neon like that, SRT4 or not.

To put it in prespective, I just bought a 2003 Lexus IS300 fully loaded for $28k.

Now what would you rather be driving for $28k?
phredren

Post by phredren »

But the Neon runs 13's!!! :lol:
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Not sure of the reason for selling the car but it may be because the owner is disappointed in it. Like a memeber of team Slipstream who owns the same thing, he quite candidly shared that he was not all that impressed with the car at all. Numerous defficiencies, breakages and countless trips to the dealership for warranty repair work. He did indicate his regret of purchasing.
Andrew, nice ride!! Was this an off lease car? I myself consider being lucky in buying my 02 Protege LX in 04 for only $7,700cdn. An off lease 2 year old car with high (highway) mileage. Dealership was asking over $13,000cdn for same equipped car but with lower mileage of course. I got mine through an auction broker. Best deal I've ever made.

Probably see a fair bit of SRT4's for sale soon once warranties run out.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

quite funny.... my neibours owns a chrysler dealership, he tried to get me into one of those before I bought the ZE, but I was impressed with the drive in the srt4.... I've heard more bad things, than good things on that car though,
ImageImageImageImageImage
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

i find them to be a good car i mean my friend has one and its really fast the handling and response is good the interior is awsome i love the looks of it its more of a beefed up neon and sounds good to me the only thing wrong with it is that its dodge but of course this is IMO
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

phredren wrote:But the Neon runs 13's!!! :lol:
I can get you a "ten sec" pinto for $28K lol
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”