[FS] 1992 MX-3 RS .... modified

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
StylinMike

[FS] 1992 MX-3 RS .... modified

Post by StylinMike »

Well, I have decided to sell my MX-3. It is a 1992 1.6L SOHC. The car is white in color. It has an FX designs combat wing with LED, CF tailights, front windows tinted 20%, Chrome fire extinguisher on the pillar, Pioneer Premier CD deck, EL gauges, CF pilot switches, Under-dash blue neons, 'Xenon' headlight bulbs, brushed aluminum gauge overlay, Blue and black ractive seats (reupholstered in blue tweed, no ractive logo), Door Inserts have been done in blue tweed, Tweeters in the tweeded A-Pillars, Electric Sunroof, MAF adapter and cone filter, Optima red top battery, Brand new clutch, New passenger strut and strut top, Tranny fluid recently changed along with pil change. Im not positive on the mileage, because I had the gauge cluster swapped out when I did the EL gauges, but id say somewhere well over 200,000 kms. The engine is still very strong. For those looking for more HP, this car is a perfect candidate for a JDM BP-T swap....the motor bolts in, and all the electronics are the same. Im looking for $ 4000.

Here is a link with some pics.
http://photobucket.com/albums/c394/MikeMX3/

Email me at chillywilly_88@hotmail.com or call my cell at 780-699-7235.

LOCATED IN EDMONTON ALBERTA
Last edited by StylinMike on November 7th, 2005, 9:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Congatulations Mike, you've met the minimum number of posts required to post your car for sale in this Forum. Rather than inundating the board with (for the most part superfluous) posts in a posting frency to meet the prerequisites for posting in this Forum, why not just be up front about it all and send a pm with that request to the admin staff? Not a good way to gain integrity in my books. Honesty goes a long way, even on this BB. I believe the admin's would probably approve your request since you've been a member for about 5 months. 17 posts today alone ... not including your For Sale post. I'm probably not the only one to notice your pattern today.
At any rate, good luck with your sale. :2thumbsup:
*John*
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
StylinMike

Post by StylinMike »

I won't lie at all, you are 100% correct in saying that I boosted my post count today so that I could post in the classified. I have boughten a few things from the classifieds before (as a few members can attest to) and had to PM them every time because I couldnt post. Its not as if I just showed up here and made 30 useless posts so that I could post a classified ad. Ive been around here awhile, and not only that, most of the posts I made today were relevant and purposeful.

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=46798
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=314238
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=314226
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=314216

Feel free to click on my profile and view all the posts I have made. Now....back to the sale....hoping that this didnt 'clutter' up my sale page too much...
:roll:
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Re: [FS] 1992 MX-3 RS .... modified

Post by jschrauwen »

StylinMike wrote: Im looking for $ 4000.
:shock: I wish you well on your sale.
John
Last edited by jschrauwen on November 7th, 2005, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
StylinMike

Post by StylinMike »

Edit : removed my message due to previous message being edited.
Last edited by StylinMike on November 9th, 2005, 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Josh
Supporting Member

Re: [FS] 1992 MX-3 RS .... modified

Post by Josh »

jschrauwen wrote:
StylinMike wrote: Im looking for $ 4000.
:shock: I wish you well on your sale.
John
dude leave the guy alone, let him sell his car. iv seen several MX-3's sell for 4K USD. the other day i saw a 93 GS sell for 6500 USD. the car had a few problems too. really things that only someone who knows what they were looking at would see, but really who cares if he made an unusual amount of posts to be able to sell his car.

sorry for raping your thred, honestly i couldent see why you couldent get 4K for it maybe alittle bit of a high ball. but hell you always want your asking price high. i payed 6500 for mine in 01'. car looks good though, you did a nice job on the dash paint, and int.

Best of luck on your sale
StylinMike

Post by StylinMike »

Thanks josh...but this is 4000 CANADIAN, so like.. 3375 USD.
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Ya I think that interior is way nice. Good luck on the sale.
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

not trying to criticise but im with john 4 grand is a little steep for a 92 with over 200 k i paid 3500 for a 94 rs with 160 k back in may of 05 and most say i over paid, good luck with the sale im sure it will catch someones eye.
StylinMike

Post by StylinMike »

Last edited by StylinMike on December 14th, 2005, 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

people dont realize these cars in bc and alberta still sell from 6000 to 10000 on lots and almost that much in private deals. i bout my 92 four years ago and got it at a huge steal, paid 6500 for it. cars dont sell as cheap here as they do on the east coast (due to cars not lasting as long) or in the states. look online and you will see.
StylinMike

Post by StylinMike »

Bump. Potentital buyer (didnt have the cash) had it inspected. The only things wrong were..

Passenger power mirror didnt work (it wasnt plugged in, fixed that)
Horn didnt work (it was missing a screw behind the steering wheel, fixed that)

So basically everything is good to go.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”