[FS] K8 1.8L V6 From my ZE Swap, SE Rims & Parts Car

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
opdmize

[FS] K8 1.8L V6 From my ZE Swap, SE Rims & Parts Car

Post by opdmize »

First up, I have the original K8 1.8L V6 leftover from my KL-ZE swap that is just taking up space in my garage and I need to get rid of it. It had ONLY 38,000 miles on it when it was removed from the car to make way for the 2.5L. It is pretty much complete except for the distributor which was used in my swap and the alt. p.s. and A/C comp. These pictures were taken before i seperated the transmission and sold it.

You can contact me at opdmize@gmail.com

$200

Second, I need to sell the Special Edition rims that were on my car. They are taking up space as well. They are in excellent condition with two decent Yokohama tires and two tires that should really be replaced. This picture was taken when they were still on my car, they've been replaced with Konig Villans.

$100

Third, this is a white 1993 Mazda MX-3 4 cylinder that I bought not running from someone to use a parts car to repair my MX-3 which was involved in a front end collision. The rear of the car, the interior and the doors are all in decent shape and would save someone a ton of money if they are rebuilding an MX-3. The car was donated to an auction where i bought it. The exhaust manifold and timing belt were off so who knows the status of the motor etc. but this should mainly be looked at for the body parts/interior parts anyway. If no one is interested, its going to the junkyard.

$Best offer...
1993 MX-3 GS/SE KL-ZE'd
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

damn u...u have a mint blue gs

how about u sell that to me or trade for my green car? Lol
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
opdmize

Post by opdmize »

The blue car is no longer mine, and thus not for sale.
1993 MX-3 GS/SE KL-ZE'd
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

that k8 looks mint
ImageImageImageImageImage
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

i am interested in the rims. R any of the bent? i need one, would u sell one or just the whole set? Also i am in canada. any idea on shipping?

thanks
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
deathman

Post by deathman »

are you looking part anything out?

if so i am looking for the seat belts, if there manual i need both side, is auto i need the driver side only.

if it a manual i could use the clutch & brake pedal assbly incoulding the fluild line and slave cylind for the clutch

thanks
it's on the probe are now, but it's moving to the mx3 soon.
m62 suercharger, megasqurit, headers,custom exh. 9lb. flywheel, stage3 clutch, & so much more.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1301296/1

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”